Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pretty New Pink Display Towels

Thought I would show you ladies what I worked on yesterday.....some pretty pink Display hand towels :) One is a set of 2 and the other is a single. I haven't done any of these in a while, and since I had 3 hand towels left, thought...why not!

The photo below is the set...I started with a pretty soft pink Terry cloth style hand towel (called Petal Pink), and then embellished each one with a pretty Reproduction rose Barkcloth print, a ruffle of white Voile, pretty rose lace trim with Vintage pink ribbon inserted thru, and finished with a pretty pink rose :) This set turned out so sweetly!

This set is now available on Ebay :)




Here, below, is a photo of the single hand towel...it too starts with a soft pink Terry cloth style hand towel, and embellished with 2 pretty soft green prints with pink roses, a snippit from a vintage doily, vintage lace which I have inserted thru with vintage soft pink ribbon, and finished with a bow of another vintage pink ribbon trim. I LOVE the colors scheme of this one....after all, these are the colors I decorate my home with!

This pretty towel is now listed on Etsy :)



These pretty towels are now available for sale, if you interested, just email me :) (which you can do on my Profile page.)

Have a great day everyone! Warmest Hugs, Brenda

18 comments:

Lou said...

Totally gorgeous!! They look so sweet!
Lou xx

Mari said...

HELLO SWEETIE,

WOW LOVE THEM THEY TURNED OUT JUST GORGEOUS!!! :)
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY :)

HUGS TO YOU SWEET BLOGGY FRIEND~XOX~MARI

stefanie said...

they are beautiful..great job..as always!!! those won't last long!

Diane said...

ooooh how pretty Brenda! Love them. Can't wait to make some pretty towels for our new bath....Hey having a giveaway. Please help me to give this pillow away! LOL! I have been off the radar for awhile my friends have all left me! LOL!
xoxo
Diane

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

You worked your magic again. These are gorgeous! Connie

Anonymous said...

Hi, they are really beautiful...Kathy

Anonymous said...

oh brenda! they are so pretty!

i love sewing with terry cloth and your embellishment are great....the fabrics..the colours...


wonderful!!!!

thanks for sharing..i'm sure those will fly!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Gone said...

Brenda...The towels are beautiful!!! I have NO pink in either of my baths. Wish I could use some!!!

Home and Heart said...

You are SO talented! Your lovely creation always make me smile, and inspire. Even though i can't sew!!

Patti said...

They are SOOOOO beautiful. You are an amazingly talented lady.

Happy day,
Patti

Susan said...

Beautiful towels!! What talent!

Sylvia Cruz Smith said...

Brenda, My name is Sylvia Smith and I was just looking at your blog. Your pillows are absoultely beautiful!

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Brenda... These are so gorgeous! Love that barkcloth fabric...sweet!
Bella

Victorian1885 said...

Brenda these towels are lovely! You are so very talented and have such an eye for colour! I am off to check out your EBAY items! Take care..

Hugs,
Wanda

Barb said...

Brenda, I swear, girl, you have my tongue hanging on the floor! The towels are stunning!!!!!!!! S T U N N I N G !

Barb ♥

Vicki said...

Hello, dear Brenda,
You do the most beautiful work. Your towels and pillows (from previous post) are gorgeous. I also enjoyed your pretty tea cup from Germany. I hope you have had the best of weeks. Wishing you much happiness and love~ Vicki p.s. I am drooling over your pretty vignette in your header.

Gwendolen Elaine said...

These are so beautiful.I would be utterly livid if anyone dried their hands on them:)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
I am still playing catch up and I wanted to quickly tell you that these are just gorgeous!!
You do such wonderful work!!

Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails