Monday, June 21, 2010

New Pillows Listing on Ebay!

Good Monday morning to all my blogging friends! Hope everyone had a fabulous Father's Day weekend :) If you've been reading my posts lately, you know that I had been very busy working on a custom order for my friend , and yesterday I finally got the order finished! She asked me to make her 3 long style pillows that she could display together, with each one being a little shorter than the next. Of course, they had to be done in pretty pink rose fabrics, with a white sheer side ruffle. I've made a few of these styles for her website, and was thrilled to create a set for her home. She hasn't seen the photos of them yet, you are seeing them before she does! I think they turned out fabulous....each is made with strips of different fabrics with different vintage lace trims accenting each strip, and in the center is a vintage lace doily with a sweet rose fabric in the center.

A quick update about these pillows....they are now going to be listed on Ebay for sale....The first one, the largest, is now listed and you can click the link on my sidebar with the pillow to take a look at it :) I will be listing the other 2 very soon. Long story short....My friend changed her mind about the pillows...what can ya do? So, her loss is now someone elses new treasure!




Don't these pillows look so romantic and dreamy!!



Here is a close-up of one of the pillows. Love the rose print used in the center of the doily! Can you believe I HAVE NOT made one of these pillows for my own home!! Just give me time ladies, give me time, lol :)

Hope everyone has a terrific week, and I will see you all for Teacup Tuesday tomorrow!

Warmest Hugs, Brenda

14 comments:

chateau de fleurs said...

Very Pretty! XO, Christie

Tanza said...

Hi Brenda,
These turnes out soo pretty !! She will just LoVe them .. PiNk and Roses, can't get any better my friend !! Heres' wishing you a wonderful, creative day ~
HuGs ~TeA~ xo

Patti said...

Gorgeous, lovely, beautiful, SO pretty, stunning...I better get my thesaurus out to come up with more adjectives to describe those pillows. I LOVE them.

Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Patti

Anonymous said...

Oh...Such beautiful pillows!! I am so in love with pillows that use vintage laces & doilies!!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Appleshoe said...

The are lovely and I love that each pillow different doily. Beautiful. Take care.

Barb said...

Brenda, simply stunning! I am drooling.

Barb ♥

stefanie said...

gorgeous!!!!

Rose Garden Malevik said...

NICE :) NICE :)
Håkan

Gone said...

Brenda...the pillows ARE gorgeous and some lucky buyer will just cherish them.

Rita said...

Oh Brenda,
your pillows do look dreamy and romantic.they are just perfect.
you are a true artist and they are a true work of art.
hugs
rita

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Brenda,
I cannot believe that you went through all the trouble of creating something special for a client and she decides she doesn't want them! You are taking it better than me. But what can you do!

I'm sure someone is going to grab them up. They are stunning.

hugs
Sissie

Home and Heart said...

You are amazingly talented!! These are gorgeous! Your work is on my wish list!!

Susan said...

Your pillows are absolutely gorgeous!!1

Lou said...

Ohhh I love those! and the vintage doily looks fabulous!! When I get the guest room makeover I will be shopping for those.. they are just gorgeous!
You do such beautiful work and always so inspiring!
Lou xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails