Sunday, September 19, 2010

A couple of Mags ~ A Goodwill Find ~ & Go Tigers Go!!

Hi Everyone :) Hope you all have had a great weekend. Me? I've had a nice restful one, which I sooo needed :)

This is a little hodge-podge post; some different things I wanted to share with you...first, are these 2 FABULOUS Magazines, which some of you may already have. I bought the Country Victorian Magazine a few days ago, and had been enjoying it, and then on Friday, I recieved my subscription copy of Romantic Country, and I must say, I have been having a VERY hard time putting it down!



These next 4 photos are a little peek into what's inside these gorgeous magazines....I'll just let the pictures do the talking.....feel free to click on any of the pictures to enlarge them :)






Friday, I went to my local Goodwill store and came upon this sweet creamer....I already had the covered sugar, and also some other pieces to this set, so I was beyond thrilled and excited to find this!



And lastly, here is the lasted on our Grant Tigers....my son's JV Team blew out Fremont 21-0!! And then Friday night our Varsity Guys beat them 14-7, Woo Hoo!! We are now 4-0 in The Lakes Eight Converence. This coming week will be tough games for both Tiger teams as they will be playing Orchard View, which is a much tougher team....but as long as our guys go into the games with a positive and strong attitude, they may just come out on top!



I'll see you all again for the Tea Parties on Tuesday!!

9 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Hello, Brenda!!

Thanks for your visit and your nice comments!!

I received my subscription issue of Romantic Country and i am still OMGing over it!!!
Now I have to go and get Country Victorian. They only publish it once a year now which I wish they would change but I have almost all of the back issues and I love to look through them!!

I will be at Wal Mart tomorrow morning looking for it!! Thanks for the heads up!!
That creamer is to die for!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Susan said...

OMG! I love the creamer!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Brenda...

The creamer is super cute!!!
Both of those magazines are great. I've purchased copies of both in the past. The photos that you shared...I LOVE that first oneo f the inside of the house with the table etc...decorated very nice...and that yellow gingerbread house...I really enjoy old houses like that!!! So cool...great finds. I actually found a yard sale today...in the rain!!!! Yeah :) :) :) Have a great week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Jill said...

Oh! Where did you find Country Victorian magazine? I've never seen that one! I LOVE ALL THINGS VICTORIAN! :-) Cute creamer too!
Have a lovely week!

Blessings,
Jill

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love those magazines too ~ I better keep a lookout for them at the grocery store.
How exciting to find the creamer to go with your set.
Deb :)

Unknown said...

Hi there Brenda! First, thanks so much for putting my giveaway info on your blog! Those magazines are addicting! Your little creamer was a find for sure!!! I have a few of the matching plates :)
Enjoy your week!
Roselle

Patti said...

I have never seen Country Victorian magazine before. Is it new? Is it a special one-time issue?

That creamer is fabulous!! I love it!!

And way to go, Tigers!! Hope they continue to have a great season.

Blessings and hugs,
Patti

Barb said...

Hi Brenda, the magazines look wonderful.

I have the entire set of dishes that match your creamer. My mother in law left them to me.

Happy Fall,
Barb

Olivia said...

Oh Brenda, The bears are adorable and they look so cute in all their pink and white splendor. I wonder what they could be having conversation about? No doubt something fabulous and romantic!
Hugs,
Olivia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails