Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lovely Lady in Blue Pillow now on Ebay

Good morning everyone! Just wanted to show you the newest pillow I created that is now available for bid or purchase on Ebay.....I just love the Image of this lovely lady dressed in soft pretty blue, with her gorgeous hat with pink roses! I am just so pleased as to how this pillow turned out, and hope that you are too :) Hmmmmm, I may have to make one similar to this to have in my sewing room, as these are the colors that it is decorated in.



Wishing you all a wonderful day!! Warmest hugs, Brenda

10 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO SWEETIE,

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL :) ITS NO SMALL WONDER THAT YOU WOULD WANT ONE FOR YOURSELF :)

XOX~MARI

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Brenda,

You are a very talented lady for creating such a lovely pillow! You MUST clone that; no doubt...
Meet our Feline Boys in yesterday's blog and the Feline Girls in today's (later)...

Sunny greetings from Georgia,

MariettesBacktoBasics

Patti said...

I just want to say that she is beautiful. You do stunning work!!

Love,
Patti

Home and Heart said...

Your work is always BEYOND beautiful!! You are incredibly talented!!

Victorian1885 said...

What a beautiful creation Brenda! Have a great rest of the week..
Hugs,
Wanda

DEBBIE said...

Your cushion is so sweet!
I can tell that it was a real labour of LOVE making it!

DEBBIE MOSS

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Another beautiful creation! Love your collection of teacups!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Your creations still stun me!!! Lovely!!
Mona

toss pillows said...

She is really lovely. She makes the pillow more attractive. One word, AMAZING!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Brenda,
Oh my goodness, like all your gorgeous creations, this one is right up there with the best and beautiful!
LOVE IT!!!
Congrats on winning my giveaway. Your new Fall Pink Pumpkin is on the way.
Have a perfect Autumn Sunday my friend.
Blessings,
Celestina MarieXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails