Sunday, October 3, 2010

2 New Pretties Now on Ebay

Hi my fellow Bloggie Friends :) Hope everyone has been having a great weekend. Yesterday we went over to our Daughter & SIL's house for a little House warming party. They cooked up some yummy steaks and hamburgs, and I brought my home-made potatoe salad...there was also some baked beans, mac-n-cheese, and a pasta salad...YUMMY!!

Wanted to show you a couple of pretty-in-pink pillows that are currently listed on Ebay for either bid or purchase. I'm currently working on a 3rd pillow that is done with a pretty reproduction Rose barkcloth, and should get it finished either Monday or Tuesday at the lastest. This first one I just listed a short time ago, and features the ever popular Teacups & Roses print that so many love :)



This one is my favorite and features a gorgeous bouquet of soft pink toned roses print that comes from vintage sheeting..



This past Thursday was our son's JV teams 6th game, but sadly, they lost, 22-34. They have 3 more games to go, so hopefully they will bounce back and win them all :) Now are Varsity Team is doing spectacularly!! They are undefeated so far, 6-0. The record for Grant was set back in 1968 with a record of 8-0...if our guys win the next 3 games they will have broken that record.....that just may happen because they are that good!! They won Friday's game 42-0!! That's they're first shut-out this season.....GO TIGERS!!

Well, that's about it for this posting....I'll see ya all for Tea Tuesday ladies :)

Warmest hugs to you all, Brenda

7 comments:

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Reading about your son and his football team take me back to when two of my boys played. Our youngest daughter was a cheerleader for one of the boys senior year....such great memories!

Your pillows are yummy to say the least and should go in a big hurry!

Keep warm!
Hugs,
Jil

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Brenda,
I just can't get over the beauty of your soft romantic pillows. They are so lovely and maybe one of these days I'll be the owner of one.

Sorry your son's team lost, but hey I know he's a real winner in your heart.

hugs
Sissie

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Brenda,

Lovely pillows you created! What is the actual fabric content as you are not very clear about that on eBay.
Wish you success in finishing the others as well. Have a great week!

Sunny greetings from Georgia,

MariettesBacktoBasics

Susan said...

I love all your pillows. Every time I see a new one I start swooning.

Victorian1885 said...

Good evening Brenda
Thanks for popping in for a visit with me today, it is always great to hear from you! Your creations are so pretty..my favorite is the first one too. Have a great week ahead!
Hugs,

Wanda

Home and Heart said...

Your work is always breathtaking!!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

You live in a dollhouse!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails