Monday, October 11, 2010

Some new Ebay & Etsy Pretties

Hello everyone! Just wanted to show you a couple of new pretties that I have finished working on today....this charming & lovely stocking is now listed over on my Etsy shoppe, which you will find a link to on my sidebar..

UPDATE: This Stocking is now SOLD..



And this beautiful Klein roses pillow is now listed over on Ebay, which you will also find the link to that listing over on my sidebar as well...



I won't be participating in the Tea parties tomorrow as I will be busy painting a really cute little wall cabinet that I found at Goodwill last week Thursday...I had hubby add a plate groove on the 2 shelves, and so now it's ready for me to transform it....not sure where I will hang it when it's done, but you know I'll make room for it somewhere, so stay tuned for a post about it :) Hope everyone has a great week!!

11 comments:

Elaine said...

I love these pretty pink pillows.. You shoudn't have a problem getting rid of these..

Char said...

Brenda, I too have used that Klein basket with the pink roses and just love it. Your pillow is beautiful as is everything you make. I have a few of your pillows and so I know first hand what talent you have.
I can't wait to see the shelf, you always seem to find the best cast offs! Char

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

My hat is off to you, Brenda! Your stocking and pillow are simply scrumptious and I know you won't have any trouble selling them! Sure wish I could sew! You will be missed at tea tomorrow. Have a wonderful week and I look forward to seeing the new shelf.

Blessings,
Sandi

Victorian1885 said...

Beautiful work Brenda! Can't wait to see the finished little wall cabinet..have a great week ahead!
Hugs,
Wanda

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Just beautiful Brenda, your work is so uplifting to look at! Have a lovely evening...
Tina xo

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Brenda,

You are a busy bee and very creative! These items are lovely and so romantic...
Have a great week and enjoy what you're doing.

Sunny greetings send your way from the heart of Georgia,

MariettesBacktoBasics

Susan said...

Brenda your work is amazing and so pretty!!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Very pretty pink pillow! Love the roses inset in the middle!~Hugs, Patti

Wanda Lee said...

Hello there dear Brenda!

At long last I am able to come by for a proper visit!..,Things have been unbelieveably busy here!

The cushion and stocking are so pretty!

Last week's vignette with that darling pink teapot was
magnificent also!

Thanks so much for joining in with the weekly Tuesday Teatime In Blogland fun! .., It's always such a pleasure having you partake!

Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee
@ http;//theplumedpen.blogspot.com
and also ..,
@ http://silkenpurse.blogspot.com

Mari said...

HELLO BRENDA,

LOVE YOUR ITEMS, THE STOCKING WAS DREAMY AND THE PILLOW IS SIMPLY GORGEOUS :) YOU MAKE SUCH PRETTY ITEMS :)LOVE YOUR WORK SWEETIE!!!

XOX~MARI

Home and Heart said...

So GORGEOUS!!!! You are incredibly talented!! Thank you so much for your visit, and entering my giveaway too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails