Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Specials in my Etsy Shoppe

Hi, just wanted to let you ladies know that the pillow shown below is available for purchase with FREE, yes that is correct, FREE U.S. Priority Mail Shipping. And also, I am still offering all my Christmas Stockings with shipping of only $2.50 U.S. Priority mail shipping, and you only pay an additional $1 for each additional stocking also purchased. This special will run until October 31st. Click HERE to take you to my shoppe.
Now it's time for me to head back to my sewing room to create some more pretties for both my Etsy and Ebay shoppes. Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

Home and Heart said...

You have to be one of the loveliest of seamstresses! SO pretty!

Princesa Nadie said...

Dear Brenda
What a lovely pillow!
I´m sorry visiting you so late,thank you very much for your comment
Hugs

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Brenda,
I just love your newest pillow creation, of course, I love them all.

hugs
Sissie

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Brenda: I am running a late for the Tea Cup party, but I just had to come by and see your tea cup. Love the sweet pink cup and all the goodies. Your pillow is amazing. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

Olivia said...

Oh wow! Your pillow is just darling, I am off to cruise around your site, I would love to have a Shabby stocking! :)

Hugs,
Olivia

Concetta said...

Dearest Brenda,
You are very talented - your work is simply beatiful! I also loved your pink tea party! Thank you for stopping by and having tea at my blog this week - I always look forward to it and all the lovely tea posts! Have a wonderful day!
<>< Concetta

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails