Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Tea Time Tuesday!!

Okay, I know, I'm putting my post up later than what I usually do, but I had done a post yesterday, and didn't want to put up another one on the same day, so I decided to wait until this morning while I was getting my son ready to head off to school to do it :)

So, here is today's little vignette that I set up for you all....I've placed everything on a vintage bed tray, and put it on my wicker loveseat that I have here in my Dining Room...hope you like it :) I'll be on and off the computer today, and will visit everyone at those times....lots of things to do today!



Here is this weeks featured teacup; it is another cup my Ansley, and very similar to one I had shown before, but this one has a very soft pale pink background, whereas the other had a white ground....not sure which one I like better, as they are both so pretty with the gorgeous pink roses!!



In this photo you can see the bottom stamp, which is on both the cup and the saucer, and you can also see the 2 gorgeous roses on the saucer..



...a close-up of the stamp...



...there is one single, but beautiful pink rose inside of the cup...



included in the vignette is this lovely white metal basket (a Goodwill find), that I have placed a bouquet of pretty faux roses in..



My favorite teapot that I had painted pink...love it!! ...



A vintage candlestick with drippy crystals...



And a yummy Chocolate Biscotti (no, I did not make these; bought them at Walmart...good 'ol Wallymart, lol)..



If you saw my post yesterday about the 2 items that I found at Goodwill, well, here is the candleholder all painted white (Dover White, a spray paint)...I think I like it just the way it is, and won't add any Antiquing glaze or anything else.



And here is a pillow that I finished working on late yesterday. It will be listed over on Ebay later this morning. Hope you will get a chance to check it out. I've got several pretty rosey pillows available :)



Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my Tea post today. Be sure and check out all the other wonderful Blogs that are participating in all the various Tea parties today :)

Below is a list of the wonderful Hostesses that are Hosting the different Tea Parties that I participate in:

MARTHA and TERRI at TEACUP TUESDAY

WANDA LEE and PAM at TEA POTS AND TEA THINGS TUESDAYS

LADY KATHERINE at LADY KATHERINES TEA PARLOR

SANDI at TEA TIME TUESDAY

32 comments:

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Brenda....Everything looks so pretty! I love how you set it all up on the vintage bedtray. So the pink teapot was originally silver, right? ~Hugs, Patti

Laura's Rose Garden said...

Good Morning Brenda!
I am busy today to, so don't know if I will get a post up. Gotta go to the cottage and drain the water lines, empty the fridge and get it ready for winter! Boo hoo!! ;(
I love your vignette today! I need a bit of that biscotti for breaky!!
Happy Teacup Tuesday!
Warm hugs, Laura

Patti said...

As always, Brenda, you've creatd a lovely tea setting for us to enjoy today. LOVE that pink teapot!!! And the teacup is totally gorgeous. And, of course, the little basket and candlestick just add to the beauty.

The candlestick that you painted...I bought a similar-looking one at one of my favorite thrift stores about a month ago. Not quite as tall as yours, though...it was antique gold, and I painted it white.

Your pillow is beautiful.

Have a lovely day.

Hugs,
Patti

Unknown said...

Such prettiness! I love the pink teapot. Makes me want to run out and paint one! LOL

BECKY said...

Everything is so lovely! The teacup is gorgeous, and I love all the pink, girly items! Your pillows are beautiful, too. You're a very talented lady!! I've found goodies at GW, too, but it never occurred to me to paint something, if I didn't like the color. Sheesh! Now, I'll remember!!

Alycia Nichols said...

VERY pretty! The roses on the cup are exquisite!!! So soft, feminine. I love it!!!

Alycia Nichols said...

VERY pretty! The roses on the cup are exquisite!!! So soft, feminine. I love it!!!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Beautiful post! i'm so enjoying your vignette and ea component!
thank you for sharing your treasures for tea today!
you're invited to the birthday tea party @ FHC whenever you can fit it in to your busy day! Welcome!

Mari said...

HELLO SWEETIE,

CONGRATS ON WINNING CELESTINA BEAUTIFUL PUMPKIN :)

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VIGNETTE YOU HAVE SET FOR US TODAY, LOVE YOUR PRETTY PINK TEA POT!!! YOUR TEA CUP IS GORGEOUS LOVE THE ROSES ON HER :)
AND YOUR NEW CANDLE HOLDER TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL, WOW WHAT A LITTLE PAINT COULD DO :)

HUGLETS~MARI

xinex said...

Oh I love this and I love your home, Brenda. It is so romantic!...Christine

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Brenda dear, you just made my heart flop and flip and flop again.. and skip many many beats with your pink Ansley teacup! How jealous I am! I don't have that teacup! now you lucky duck! thanks for sharing and have a great day!
xo
fitty

Dazie said...

I love visiting your blog ! This is a gorgeous tea cup love the rose inside such a gorgeous little detail!
Dazie
x

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Hi Brenda!

You have set us a lovely tea today! That cup and saucer are so pretty as is yur lovely pink teapot! Love your pillow and the candlestick. I think I agree, it is perfect the way it is now without any glazing.

have a wonderful day!

Marie said...

Your set-up is so romantic and very pretty Brenda! I wish I could wake up with that kind of tea set-up once in a while. Stopping by from Tea Tuesdays.
-marie

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Brenda,
Love your sweet teacup! As I've mentioned numerous times before, I LOVE the pink teapot! Wonderful candle stick too! You did a lovely job of it. I just adore your pillows; you're so talented! A wonderfully romantic and cozy tea, Brenda; thank you! Have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sue said...

Such a pretty tea cup! A beautiful post.

Bookie said...

Lovely pink things! The pot is so unique...was it metal or ceramic to start...and did you have to use a speical paint?

Betty said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. The tea tray and things look so romantic. Just lovely.

Willow

Rose Garden Malevik said...

P
I
N
K

really Pink :)
Hugs from Sweden
Håkan

Terri said...

Your tea vignette is lovely. What a beautiful Anysley cup and saucer! I love it!
Thanks for posting about it, I understand how busy it can get. We sure do enjoy coming to see you!
Hugs,
Terri

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
I tried to leave you a comment this morning but I keep having trouble with blogger.
I LOVE that beautiful tea cup and saucer!! What a stunning rose on it!!

The candle stick re do is fantastic!! Amazing what a bit of paint can do!! Let us know what you think of your new Magazine???

Hugs,
Debbie

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I love that I have found your blog! Helps me keep up with your lovlies on ebay! :)

Char said...

Oh Brenda, lots of pretty going on in here. I love the fact that you painted the teapot. It's just perfect. Of course, the teacup is the star and love the little vignette you put together. Lots of talent there girlfriend, Char

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Your a girl after my own heart, pink, shabby,and roses it is beautiful. I am afraid if I made pillows that lovely, I would never be able to sell them!!

Carol

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

So pretty...and pink is a color that NEVER gets old...I think this pink cup is lovely...and I like the roese with the subtle pink in the background :) :) :) You always set a nice table :) :) Thanks for letting me stop by for tea today :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Gone said...

Love the Roses...the TeaPot...and everything you make is gorgeous, too! Biscotti? Oh, how I love it, too!! I make my own and it really isn't all that difficult.

:-)

kelly said...

Oooh, Brenda so pretty.

Kelly

Gee said...

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for stopping by. My, what a lovely anysley teacup. I love that and I dont that kind of design in my possession. Thanks for sharing.

KathyB. said...

Everything is so pretty, and the candlestick you painted is perfect just that way. Lovely teacup and pink teapot too. What did you paint your teapot with and can you brew tea in it?

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda!
You always have the most amazing vingnets. I just love coming by and seeing what you have done. That is a GORG tea cup. I love it when they have images inside the cup as well!

And your pillow is GORG too! Love all the ruffling you do!

Have a great day!
Lorena

Princesa Nadie said...

Today I,m late and really busy
anyway all my love for you and thank you very much for your visit and your kindy words
Hugs

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Brenda,
Oh your vignette for tea is gorgeous. I love the tea cup and the inside rose is so delicate. I also love to decorate with bedtrays and place treasures on them.
I adore your new pillows. Beautiful as always.
Oh I see your pink pumpkin in your header picture on your white hutch. It looks so pretty with your treasures. Congrats again sweet friend.

Have a great Wednesday.
Hugs and blessings,
Celestina Marie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails