Monday, January 24, 2011

January's Cottage Colors Party

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend :) Today is the launch of a new and wonderful blog party that will be featuring different colors for each month, and for the month of January the color is blue ~ Be sure to stop by Etsy Cottage Style to see all the other blogs who are participating in this fun new Party!



First up is this charming and oh-so-cottage chic pillow I created several months ago, and it features a beautiful barkcloth era fabric with the perfect cottage blue background, and of course, a bouquet with pretty pink roses..yummy!



These next 3 photos show my little collection of pretty vintage dishes with a soft blue background...and yes, more pretty pink roses (I gotta have my pink, lol)





and this last photo shows a sweet little pail painted in soft pretty blue, with yes, pink roses :), and an adorable little girl figurine with a blue dress...isn't she just so cute!!



Well, that's it for my blues....as you can see I don't have many items with blue in it, mostly I collect things that are pink, so I hope there will be a Month that will feature that color...I'll have TONS of things to choose from for that one, lol :)

Have a great week everyone!!! Warmest hugs, Brenda

16 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Brenda,
Oh, your blues are gorgeous! I love them all and they are so soft and pretty; very cottagey! The teacup is very sweet! I will have to check this party out. Thanks for sharing and have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

theromanticrose said...

Sono incantata da queste rose e da questi colori,che meraviglia!!!Saluti,Rosetta di theromanticrose.

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

I love that yummy pillow and I just realized looking at it that my living room walls are cottage blue and I didn't even know it!!!
Have a wonderful start to the week Brenda. The photos are lovely!
Tina xo

Unknown said...

G'morn, Brenda ~ To die for gorgeous treasures & that PILLOW!! Awesome.

Pop over for our Valentine's Giveaway

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs, Marydon

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda!
First of all, I just love the cover models on your blog header. I'd say they are ladies with an attitude - and so pretty!
Your pillows are lovely and I just love the girl figurine.
Well, have a wonferful week!
Hugs,
Sabre'

Sandi said...

Lovely goodies with lots of sweet PINKNESS! LOL Try to stay warm...it sure is cold here today too...good ole Michigan!!
Hugs~

Unknown said...

I love all your blues Brenda, Your dishes are all just wonderful, and the little girl is darling, she looks Lefton? What a beautiful share, Hugs Marilou

Denise@alloverroses said...

You have very lovely blue treasures! Even though I have mostly pink now I couldn't part with my blue things.
Denise

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hi Brenda....Isn't it cold today????? Brrr! And I have to make a run to the store....
Your blues are delightful....I love the robins egg with our roses...delicious!
Keep warm and comfy!
Jil

Tracy said...

Pure loveliness!

Susan said...

Everything is so beautiful! The blues are to die for as well as are the pinks!!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

oh gosh, just beautiful ! Now those are some blues I could do.
(())

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Brenda,
Oh wow, this is all absolutely gorgeous...I LOVE your post!!!
XO

sweet violets said...

Love your choices of blues.....and beautiful pictures.....and of course, love the furry pals!!! hugs...cleo

Debbi said...

Those dishes are to die for!! I have a passion for pretty china and I am drooling over yours:) Love those old floral prints that you stitched up in the pillow. Thanks for sharing!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
Can you tell that I am playing catch up? These are truly some beautiful blues!
I will have to check out this new blog party. It sounds really interesting!

Hugs,
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails