Thursday, January 27, 2011

Select Price Markdowns in my Etsy Shoppe

Hello ladies :) Just a quick little post to let everyone know that I have marked down the prices on my pillows that I have listed in my Etsy shoppe ~ I need to move out the old inventory before I can list some new pretties, so I hope you can stop on over to take a look ~ Just click HERE to wisk you away :) Below are a couple of pics of what there is offered ~ the second photo is one that I will be putting into the shoppe today, and it too will have a lower price :) I will be adding more pillows over the next couple of days to my Etsy shoppe, so be sure to check back often.



UPDATE: The pillow below is SOLD

7 comments:

chateau de fleurs said...

Hi Brenda, your pillows are soooo pretty! I hope you sell all of them! XO Christie

Mari said...

HELLO BRENDA~

YOUR PILLOWS ARE BEAUTIFUL :)
HOW IS YOUR CROCHETING COMING ALONG!!!

XOX~MARI

Unknown said...

Brenda ~ I will pop over. Your creations are exquisite.

We had a fabulous blizzard yesterday, 15" of that gorgeous fluffy stuff ... yippee!

Have a great day ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Brenda, Your creations are so lovely :) :) Lots of feminine charm!!! It's great!! I hope that you sell them all, so you can fill up your store with more lovely goodies ;) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Rose M. Rodriguez said...

Hi Brenda, is a pleasure to visit your beautiful blog, with your fabulous entries, full of your beautiful treasures! I'm hoping to be the "girlfriend"of one of your beautiful cushions, I'm looking for one that I love have if I can buy! And exhibiting in my home, do some work so cute, I hope this year can do, blessings, Rose Marie

Susan said...

Beautiful pillows!!

Shirley said...

Hi Brenda, Your pillows are really unique. I think I like the second one the best. Have a great day. Your Missouri Friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails