Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Fabulous new Find ~ Lower Price on ALL my Stockings in my Etsy Shoppe


Good Sunday evening to you all :) I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. I'm still trying to get thru all you ladies who had participated in the Where Bloggers Create party, and I still have a LONG way to go before I get to you all, but I'm working on it a little bit each day :) I've seen some really amazing spaces that you all create in, and I look forward to seeing more!

I wanted to show you this truly AMAZING find at my local Goodwill store earlier in the week....I couldn't believe my eyes when I spied it! And I got if for a really good price too...can't beat that! It's a Vintage Tole Bed Canopy! And it even still had the original tie back holders! I don't think I've ever seen one listed on Ebay that did...can ya say "SCORE!" I couldn't wait to get it home and put it up above our bed...as you can see it JUST fits, as the wall slopes a bit at this end of our room.....the curtains that I have on it now were hanging in our little front entryway....I've placed a smaller valance at that window...these curtains look nice and will do for now, but someday I hope to find just the right vintage lace panels to place in it....





It still has all of it's pretty soft pink toned flowers, but at the top it is missing some of the leaves, which is not that big of a deal to me...





Here is a close-up of one of the tiebacks.... okay, that is the strap to a ticket holder from when we had gone to one of the Nascar Races a couple of years ago here in Michigan, at the Michigan International Speedway...of course, I HAD to get the one with Jeff Gordon's name on it, DUH!! lol :)



I also wanted to let you all know that the price for ALL my stockings in my Etsy shoppe have been lowered, and you can still get them with FREE U.S. SHIPPING until July 22nd. Below are a couple that are currently available...you can click HERE or there are links to each of the available stockings over on my right sidebar. There are a couple that are currently listed in my Ebay shoppe, and if you would like to purchase them over on Etsy to take advantage of the lower price, just contact me thru my email which you will find on my Profile page.




Thanks so much for stopping by today, I love having you come by and visit me :) Until next time sweet friends :)

5 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

What a find!
It's perfect for your bedroom too!
:)
~Becca~

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I love your Vintage Tole Bed Canopy, it's just beautiful! Isn't it fun to find something so beautiful and for such a good price?
hugs~~~ Daphne

Anonymous said...

The Vintage Tole Bed Canopy is lovely, beautifull!!!
I'm also getting thru all the beautifull craftrooms and it wil thake atleesd a week :))
Love your beautifull stockings!
Hugs, Sonja (Sezoentje)

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Ohhhhh! I am dying with envy! That canopy is the most beautiful one I ever seen!!! I have looked at many in all the different magazines through the years, but yours takes the cake! Did you have to practice deep breathing when you spotted it? I know I would have!
You find the best things! Not fair! It is for sure, Michigan Friend, you are living on the best side of our state!
Keep cool, as summer has finally arived!
Smiles,
Jil

Jenna said...

I love the look of a canopy over the bed :o) yours is very pretty. I have one over my bed as well it's not vintage though. I purchased it from JC penney's on sale but it was kinda an ugly white that was supposed to look shabby...it didn't though. I ended up covering it with a floral swag and I like it much better. I also love your rose wall paper! I'm going to go and look at your gorgous stockings. Have a super day! hugs, Jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails