Sunday, July 31, 2011

Countdown to Baby Shower

Hi Everyone! Hope you all have been having a wonderful weekend ~ I'm going to be taking a wee little break from my blog until after the Baby Shower for my daughter, which is this Saturday ~ and so far the forecast is calling it to be a good day....no rain....no heatwave...Whoot! Whoot!

I've mentioned in past posts that I haven't been able to do any sewing because my room has been taken over with stuff for the shower....as you can see by the first photo, the bed is full of things :)




These are some little Thank-You bags that I put together for everyone who comes...inside behind the cute little card is some yummy Raspberry filled chocolate :)



This will be the centerpiece for the Gift table...



These are the Gift bags for the winners of the games we'll be playing... the games are: Thank-you card draw.....Don't Say Baby.....Baby Shower Left & Baby Shower Right....Guess What's in the Bag...and a Word Scramble game.



These purple bags are the prize bags that Amber will get for each game played...she gets one automatically :)



And yes ladies, I will be taking LOTS of pictures of the shower for you all to see :) I'll see ya all in just over a week! Until next time sweet friends :)

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a 'gran'd time, Brenda.
Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

ornamentsbypink said...

Those thank you bags are so sweet!
Have a wonderful party!
Mary

Tracie Nelson said...

I just started "following" you because I love your blog! It is beautiful. The Thank you goodie bags are cute!

Tracie
tracieleighbuddha.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love,love,love baby showers..my favorite kind of shower to attend. Wish I were coming along to your daughters..can't wait to see the pictures..Beautiful gift bags. Blessing for a great time..

Reiki said...

The baby towels are looking so great here.well product this..i love the design of this one.nice to share here.Thanks for sharing here with us..

Mariette's Back to Basics said...

Dearest Brenda,

You all are planning quite a big event and it will be worthwhile to take lots of pictures!
Enjoy the time leading up to the big day and sending you lots of love,

Mariette

Shirley said...

Brenda, Baby showers are so much fun. You are probably getting anxious for the new bundle of joy to arrive. It will give you a great feeling the first time you get to hold your precious bundle of joy. To watch them grow is a lot of fun. Have a great time and see you in a week. I got to get to work. Take care. Your Missouri Friend.

stefanie said...

how exciting!!! have fun!

Victorian1885 said...

What a beautiful shower... I bet you can't wait to be a Grama! It is the best job I have ever had!

Hugs,
Wanda

Buy domain India said...

I like this doll very much. It looks great. I like this shower. Thanks for sharing.

Maria B said...

Have a great Baby Shower, Brenda!
You and your sweet daughter must be so excited now!
Yes, don't forget to snap lotsa pics to post in you blog...
I'll be looking forward to that!
Many hugs
Maria

website hosting india said...

I am new guy for this blog. I get it some new information through this blog. It's great stuff.

web hosting india

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Brenda,
What an exciting time for you and your sweet daughter. I love reading about all that you have planned. The thank you gifts are darling.
It is going to be a beautiful shower.

Thank you for stopping by and your anniversary wishes. Happy 23rd anniversary to you too. Best wishes always.
Also many thanks for placing my giveaway on your sidebar. You are so kind and always so thoughtful.
Good luck in my giveaway too.

Have a special day tomorrow and take lots of pics.
Hugs, Celestina Marie
p.s. glad the weather is cooperating for you. It is 9pm tonight and still 104 degrees down from 110 today. YUK!

web hosting india said...

I enjoyed to read this article. It's great stuff. Each and every day your blog having some new topic.

small business web design said...

I just started "following" you because I love your blog! It is beautiful. The Thank you goodie bags are cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails