Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pretty Pinks for you Pink Lovin' Gals

Hello everyone....I know, this would have been a perfect post for Pink Saturday, but we've been so busy working on things around the house this weekend, that I just didn't have the time :( .......But, I did want to show you all these fabulous vintage items that I've given a shabby pink makeover to, and they are all now listed on EBAY, if you'd like to check them out...

First up is this wonderful Vintage silverplated handled tray, painted my favorite Fairytale Pink by Krylon Fusion (LOVE this paint!!)



Here's a photo to show you how pretty it will be displaying some of your sweet treasures....



A pair of Vintage Homco Wall Sconces/candleholders.....



And this sweet Vintage Filigree metal shelf.....



I've also got a FABULOUS Vintage Syroco Wall Shelf that I recently purchased, and plan to give it a shabbylicious makeover to.....but I'm really torn between painting it either pink or white....decisions, decisions......I would LOVE some input from you ladies as to what color it should be painted.....



Well, it's about time for me to start working on Dinner for tonight....Grilled Chicken Breasts, my Homemade Potato Salad, and fresh corn-on-the-cob...YUMMY!! So until next time sweet friends!! :)

9 comments:

Ana said...

PRECIOSO !!! adoro el color rosa !!!

Olivia said...

Oh, I love all your pretty in pinks! That shelf is fabulous and I think it would be cute in white!
Hugs,
Olivia

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

LOVE all the pinks and love me some corn on the cob, too : :) That last shelf...hmm...you could use pink or white..Maybe an antique white or an ivory might be nice :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Char said...

It's been a long while since we have visited. I see you are finding all the treasures and creating beautiful things with them. Lovely Brenda, just lovely. I think your self would be pretty in just about any color, Char

Gone said...

Love the PINKies!! I have the same Syroco Shelf (actually 2 of them)...and one I spray painted Bronze to match a Syroco mirror I'd already painted. The other, I painted black and used Rub & Buff on it.
(http://www.dickblick.com/products/amaco-rub-n-buff-metallic-finishes/)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love the tray, Brenda, and I would paint the shelf white. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Victorian1885 said...

Hello Brenda
I love your Pinks but I would paint the shelf White! Have a great week ahead..
Hugs,
Wanda

Debby said...

Hi,Brenda!! For me the shelf would be great painted white !! Hugs,Debby from Italy ^_^

Seo greece said...

the pictures are looking great here..and pink is looking great here.i love pink color..nice posted here..thanks for sharing here with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails