Sunday, July 24, 2011

Some new Pink Pretties on Ebay

Hello everyone ~ I wanted to show you all some new Vintage pretties that I have listed on my Ebay, but I also wanted to find out if anyone has been having problems accessing their blogs? Since the afternoon that I did my previous post about being featured in the Italian magazine, Casa Romantica Shabby Chic, I have been unable to get to my blog ~ sometimes I can get to it, though barely briefly, then I can't connect to it at all. Today I was able to get to my Dashboard, so that I could do this post, and to find out if anyone else is having problems, or if it's just me....perhaps something with my Internet provider, which is AT&T. If any one else is having a problem, or know what might be causing the problem, I would really appreciate hearing from you......that is, if I can get to my Blog again to read comments :(

Here are the 3 items that I have given a Shabby Pink Makeover to.....

First it this fabulous pair of Vintage Wall Sconces...




Next we have this wonderful Vintage Candleholder, with a filigree base...



And lastly, this Vintage footed tray... All items were painted with my favorite Fairytale Pink by Krylon Fusion.



Well, that's all for todays post....I now hope that I can get it published! I'm going to be pretty busy for the next 2 weeks getting the house ready for my daughter's Baby Shower on August 6th....lots of things to do...and CLEAN, lol :)

So until next time sweet friends :)

7 comments:

Susan said...

LOVE the pink items. You did a great job redoing them. Susan

Anonymous said...

I love everything you make!
and I just wanted to congratulate you on being featured in the Italian Magazine! How wonderful is that!!!!

ciao bella

Creative Carmelina

Debbi said...

sweet pieces Brenda! If you are using internet explorer, that could be your problem. If you do not have Mozilla Firefox browser, you look into to downloading it, there are a lot fewer issues with that browser.

Susan said...

I love all your pink pretties! You are so creative in how you use things you find!

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Brenda; I love love the vintage pink pretties... I have not been having any problems with blogging, I hope it straightens out for you... noting worse then not being able to get your blog,,,, Congratulations on being a Grandma,... a baby shower is so much fun,,,, have a great week

Hugs;
Alaura

Rebecca said...

How wonderful on being featured-I'll have to check that out! Love your painted pretties!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
Just loving your pink makeovers!!

So very pretty!!

Hugs,
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails