Monday, May 31, 2010

Flowers are blooming!

Hello everyone :) Just wanted to share with you some pictures of flowers that are finally starting to bloom around our home. The first photo was taken almost a week ago, of my Rhododendrons in full bloom. there are actually 4 bushes; 3 to the right, and one to the left of the "stump". They did very well this year...aren't they gorgeous!



These next 4 photos are from the landscape that surrounds the front and sides of our home. The Peonies we planted just last year, and we also have some sweet purple flowers (don't remember what these plants are called...anyone who knows PLEASE tell me!!) I'm hoping to get a few more Peonies to plant, some that are that beautiful light pink :) Love those!






Hope everyone has a wonderful week....be sure to come back later tonight as I will be showing my post for Teacup Tuesday....It's a real cutie!!

Warmest Hugs to you all!! Brenda

6 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hello Brenda, how very pretty! Your purple flowers are Speedwell, Veronica... I have them all over in my gardens, and the Hummingbirds love them! xoxo Julie Marie

Victorian1885 said...

Good afternoon Brenda
Your garden looks lovely..we are having a cool period here in my Province in Canada this week and there is a risk of frost tonight so I hope my perenials make it through. Take care..I will visit you again later today!

Wanda

Home and Heart said...

What a pretty yard! I envy those who make things grow! Plants are afraid of me! :-)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,

What a lovely garden you have!!
Such pretty flowers!!

See you for Tea Cup Tuesday!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

it is so beautiful to pop in and see gorgeous pink blossoms everywhere! i love peonies...but I don't know what the purple flowers are called....

thanks so much for sharing your piece of the world with us....

enjoy your monday!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

send flowers to philippines said...

I love how flowers bloom under the sun! Its really wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails