Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pretty Antique Store Finds

Yesterday I had a couple of errands to run, and while out I decided to stop at my nearby little Antique Mall, and found a couple of items there that just HAD to come back home with me :)



The first thing I found was this really sweet vintage footstool, and it is painted this pretty soft pink (with a little bit of distressing), and has this lovely rose fabric on top. For now I will keep this fabric on it, but sometime I may put that gorgeous Reproduction Falling Roses Barkcloth fabric on.

This photo below shows a close-up of the sweet fabric.



Below is a photo of a couple of sweet dainty vintage hankies that I found in the same booth. I love the embroidered pink roses on each of these! I'm not sure as to what I will do with them; either keep them as is and display them somewhere in my home, or use them to accent a future pillow I will create.



Next time I visit that Antique Mall I will TRY to remember to bring my camera so that I can take pictures of the booth I found these in....you will love it, as it is full of beautiful soft pastel painted furniture, and lots of chic and shabby romantic items :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can be summed up in one word.....Beautiful!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

If we were both there at the same time I would have to wrestle you down to the ground for that sweet stool! LOL!
It's just precious and I like the fabric too. Those sweet little hankies are the cutest.

Good finds.

hugs
Sissie

Kim said...

That little stool is just too adorable. What a great find, especially with it already being painted pink and having such a pretty fabric on it. No makeover needed in my opinion. It's perfect just as it it. Congrats on your lucky find. The hankies are adorable too!!

Julie Marie said...

Hi Brenda... oooh, I would love to own that precious little footstool! I also collect vintage hankies, those are so pretty! xoxo Julie Marie

Mari said...

HELLO SWEET FRIEND,
OHHH MY YOU GOT YOURSELF SUCH LIL" BEAUTYS :) IM LOVING THAT CUTE FOOTSTOOL OF YOURS JUST ADORABLE,
AND THE VINTAGE HANKIES ARE TOO SWEET.... ENJOY YOUR NEW TREASURES SWEETIE :)

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

I LOVE the sweet vintage footstool!!! It is the perfect shade of pink and the fabric is so sweet too! The vintage hankies are lovely! So glad you found some pretties! I would love to see the booth next time you go!
Have a good upcoming weekend!
Love, Paula

Ginger said...

I just love the little stool and the fabric that is on it is perfect. Would love to see pics of the booth.

Ginger

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
That is one beauty of a stool and to think it was already painted pink!!! How lucky you were to grab that baby up!!
LOL!!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails