Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thank YOU Ladies!!

Good Wednesday Morning everyone! I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all the wonderfully sweet ladies who stopped by my blog yesterday for my very first Teacup Tuesday. It means so much to me, and I enjoyed reading each and every comment that was left. I had a wonderful time visiting a lot of the other blogs who were also participating. I didn't get a chance to get to all of them, and you can see by the photos below, I was doing a little sewing yesterday :) I enjoyed doing Teacup Tuesday, and I plan to participate again :)



This pillow above is the first I created yesterday, and she is done is pretty soft pinks and crisp white fabrics ~ I love this Image with her wide brimmed hat and large pink roses. Look for her to be listed later today on Ebay.



I love this Image too, with this beautiful lady holding onto a Gorgeous bouquet of freshly picked pink roses! This pillow was created using pretty soft green prints with pretty pink roses ~ and it's a hanging pillow too, so lots of different ways she can be displayed :) This one will be listed on Ebay sometime Thursday.

4 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Good morning Brenda

Your pillows are just lovely.. Have a good day..

Wanda

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

I am so glad you enjoyed your first teacup Tuesday! I love both of the gorgeous pillows you made!!! Beautiful images and fabric! You sew beautifully and are very creative! I love having your pretty pillows in my cottage sweet friend! Love, Paula

Mari said...

HELLO SWEETIE,
IM LOVING YOUR PILLOWS, MY FAV IS THE FIRST LADY WITH HER WIDE BRIM HAT, SUCH A BEAUTY, YOU MAKE SUCH BEAUTIFUL PILLOW SWEET FRIEND, HAVE A GREAT DAY :)

Anonymous said...

it's funny...i like both the frills, and the modern side of things too! it's okay..to each his own....i don't think you went wrong anywhere with your daughters tastes!
sometimes we just want to be 'opposite' to mamma for a while....until we don't want to fight it anymore! lol

ciao bella
gorgeous creations....as usual! you have a beautiful talent for pretty!

creative carmelina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails