Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to Austin!

Hi Everyone! Was anyone else having trouble getting onto their blog today? I tried a gazillion times today, and FINALLY just now was able to get on mine. Arrrghhh! Anyway, just a quick post to let you know that today is my youngest's birthday...Austin in 15 years old! My gosh, where does the time go! He was my fastest delivery (only 3 hours from start of labor till birth!), and also my biggest, weighing in at almost 10 pounds!! Yikes! But he was also born 2 weeks past the due date (my oldest, Brian, came 2 weeks early, my daughter Amber, right on time!) So I got a little of everything with these guys, lol! Hope you all have a terrific week!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Brenda!
Happy Birthday to your handsome son Austin!
Hope it's a fun filled day for him!!
XO, Mary

Ginger said...

Happy birthday to your handsome Austin. Yes, I had trouble also don't know what was going on. Have a great day.

Ginger

Mari said...

HI SWEETIE,
I WANT TO WISH YOUR HANDSOME LIL MAN A HAPPY 15 BIRTHDAY, MY LIL'MAN JUST TURNED 14 IN APRIL!!!
AND WHEN HE WAS BORN HE WEIGH 1O POUNDS AND 7 ONCES, WAS 22 1/2 INCHES LONG......OUCH :)ENJOY YOUR SWEETIE DAY!!!!!

Olivia said...

What a sweetie. Happy Birthday lil man! Ohhhhh I looooove your pretty candle! I can see it on my table!
Hugs,
Olivia

Tanza said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome Son !! what a blessing they are to us !! I also have a 15yr.old son .. He's our baby, and keeps us over the top busy !! Time flys tho, so, I just try to take it all in .. Hoping you have a wonderful birthday celebration ~
hugs ~tea~ xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails