Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pretty Pink Rose Pillow

Hello everyone! Well, I FINALLY finished working on this pillow today, and I plan to list it over on Ebay within the next day or 2. I have another pillow I'm currently working on, and hopefully will get it finished by this weekend. I've been sooo busy lately that it's been about 2 weeks since I've done any sewing! Goodness :) Last week I had my garage sale, which went pretty good...sold lots of stuff we didn't need any more. Yesterday, I had to go up to Big Rapids where my oldest, Brian is attending College at Ferris State University, and load up a ton of stuff to bring back here. Today was his last day until the fall, so he's home now :)



UPDATE: This sweet pillow is now listed on Ebay...click the link on my sidebar to go check it out :)

Isn't this pillow so precious in Pink! The body of this pillow was created using a Vintage Linen Towel with pretty pink tonal stripes, and I especially love the rose print used in the center.

6 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO SWEETIE,
YOUR PILLOW'S ARE MAGNIFICENT!!! I JUST LOVE THIS ONE, I WANT HER....HEEHEE, IM HAPPY YOUR GARAGE SALE WENT WELL!!! I HOPE YOU SOLD LOTS OF STUFF :) I WANT TO WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY SWEETIE :)AND I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOUR SWEET LIL' HEART DESIRE TOO :)

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness.....The pillow is sensational!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Victorian1885 said...

Your pillow is so pretty! Beautiful choice of fabrics..Happy Mother's Day on Sunday!

Wanda

Denise@alloverroses said...

Brenda, What an adorable pillow! Thank you for your kind words you wrote on my blog. I know exactly what you mean about Mother's Day. My mother died unexpectedly and unnecessarily which makes it even more difficult. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Hugs,
Denise

Anonymous said...

ce que vous faites est superbe j'habite l'ile de ré en France allez voir mon blog j'aime tout ce qui est romantique bon dimanche
Marie

Anonymous said...

VOICI LE NOM DE MON BLOG
AUX FILS DU TEMPS...
http://mariediledere.canalblog.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails