Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines!

Just a quick little post to wish all my blogging friends a Happy Valentines tomorrow!
Hubby came home from work tonight with a dozen light pink roses and a box of chocolates for me!! I've already had a couple of the chocolates, but will save the rest for tomorrow, for Valentines :)



I also wanted to show you all this cute photo of my Grandson, Seth, holding onto my Jeff Gordon, 24, can cooler ~ his bottle is inside of it, which he is drinking from, lol :) I told my daughter that I'm training him to be a Jeff Gordon fan, heeeheee!! For those of you who are new to my blog, I am a HUGE Nascar fan, and an even HUGER? Jeff Gordon fan! The season starts up this Saturday night (18th), with the Bud Shootout. I can't wait!!!

Seth turned 5 months old on the 10th! Gosh, he's just growing so fast!



Until next time sweet friends!!!

8 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Happy Valentines day to you too--tell your husband he did good with those gorgeous roses and chocolates are always a good call.

Your Grandson is a doll! I can't even imagine how fun it will be to have Grandchildren someday. For now I have to be happy with Grandpuppies!

Mari said...

Ohhhh Brenda your sweet grandson Seth is just gorgeous,
I wish you a very Happy Valentines day sweetie, enoy your chocolates :)

Smiles~
Mari

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Your grandson is a cute pie...and teaching him early about Nascar...good grandma ;) :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Mariettes Back to Basics said...

Dearest Brenda,

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your loved ones and may it spill over the full 365 days! Your grandson shows so much more expression already. Bet you enjoy him.
Love to you,

Mariette

theromanticrose said...

Buon San Valentino!Dolcissimo il tuo nipotino!Rosetta

Anonymous said...

Jeff Gordon !! !! Gad-Zooks ! ! !
ROFLMBO!! Just kidding .....
I Love NASCAR Too!! I was a HUGE Rusty Wallace & Dale Sr. Fan but now I just watch to enjoy it!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Marilyn

Unknown said...

What a beautiful blog! Hi, I'm Loretta, welcome to my blog! I am sure I'm going to love visiting with you! (Linky) follower) Hope you have a delightful day!
Hugs

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Brenda, Happy Valentine's Day my friend. Love your sweet little Seth holding the nascar can holder. He is a little cutie. I know you are really enjoying this time. Can't believe he is 5 months already.
Love your gorgeous roses and heart box of candy. I got the very same thing and had one little piece of candy last night. Too funny!

Enjoy your evening.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails