Monday, July 19, 2010

It's "Tea" Tuesday Time Ladies!!

Hello Ladies! It's "Tea" Time Tuesday here again in Blogland, and I will be participating in these Tea parties this week:

Teacup Tuesday at Martha & Terri's Blogs
Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday over at Pam's blog,
And Tea Time Tuesday at Sandi's blog.
So be sure to stop on over and say hello to these lovely ladies!

Also, my Christmas in July Giveaway is still going on, so be sure to go to that post, which you can do HERE, to leave your comment to be entered for it :)

Below is the vignette I have set up for this weeks featured Teacup. Ain't it cute!




Instead of a regular teacup this week, I am instead featuring this beautiful little Demitasse cup and saucer. Sadly, there is no makers mark on either the cup or saucer, but I would guess it to be from Germany. The roses on it are just so lovely, don't you think.



Next is this gorgeous Vintage Teapot. It too does not have any makers mark. I bought this about 3 years ago while hubby and I were out antiquing with some relatives. It does have a crack on the backside of it, which doesn't bother me much, as I use it only for display, and I just had to have it because it has PINK in it, lol! And I love the shape of it too.



I've placed it on top of this vintage crystal candleholder with these wonderful drippy prisms, and below is a lovely handmade paper rose by my friend Rhonda.



Here is a lovely vintage spoon....love the details on this!



A sweet Vintage victorian gift book titled "Life's Roses" (I'll have to show you the gorgeous rose pictures inside some Pink Saturday!), and 3 sweet little faux petit fours by, you guessed it, Rhonda :)



And lastly, this GORGEOUS wreath just full of pretty pink roses!



Yes, I MUST show you a couple of lovely pillows that I have just finished working on~which includes this first one I gave you a sneek peek on a couple of posts back :)

Update: This pillow is now available on Ebay.



And this Romantic long style pillow....done a bit differently than the previous long pillows I've shown before. This one is done in just pretty pink and white! It is currently now listed on Ebay with a Buy-it-Now price.

Update: This pillow is now sold.



Thanks again for stopping by my little 'ole Blog :) Now go on over and stop by to visit all the lovely ladies participating in all the wonderful Tea parties that are going on now :) Have a great "Tea" Tuesday everyone!!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

23 comments:

Princesa Nadie said...

I love your pillows and of course your tea cups
Happy Tea Cup Tuesday
Hugs

Beth said...

The pillows you made are so pretty! Love the teacup and especially love the teapot.
Blessings, Beth

Terri said...

Oh my Goodness Gracious! That is a incredibly gorgeous tea cup and tea pot! How very romantic they are. I can imagine them in a white table setting with candles and linen napkins with lace on them.
Thank you for sharing with us,
Hugs,
Terri

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Brenda; I so love your tea table,,,love the sweet little tea cup,,,oh and the tea pot,,,wow,,, every thing is so beautiful.. Love your pillows...have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura

Vicki said...

Hello, Brenda,
Absolutely beautiful vignettes, so charming and pretty. Love your rosy teacup and teapot!! And your pillows are gorgeous. That second one is really calling my name. Happy tea time to you, dear friend! Vicki

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

The tea pot is huge, imagine pouring from it when it was full!
You make gorgeous pillows, the pink one is my favourite.

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: As usual, you have out done your self. Everything is so beautiful. You have a great gift of putting things together and making them look so special. I have learned alot from you. Thank you so much for sharing. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

Victorian1885 said...

Oh Brenda I love that cup & saucer! Your posts are so pretty..Thanks for stopping in to visit me today!
Hugs,
Wanda

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Brenda.. You have the pretties rose tea things.. I am always is awe! Your newest pillow is dreamy with those long pink ruffles:-)
Bella

Concetta said...

Thank you for sharing such a lovely post today - I always have so much fun on your site - charming, inviting and relaxing!
<>< Concetta

Pamela Kellogg said...

What a lovely blog post Brenda! Such beautiful treasures you have and share with us. Love your unusual shaped teapot!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

what a lovely post! love all the pretties you shared here.. especially the teapot! my fave! love the curvaceous shape of the teapot! and your pillows are beautiful too! very chic!

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

How exciting to see all these fine pretties.... and what a charming demitasse cup & saucer.... yes I do like the roses on this one.

YOur pillows turn out gorgeous Brenda.... the one with the purple would look so nice in a girls room with those colors... very sweet. The pink one is a Big Wow factor for me. One of these days I would love to get one of those.

Much Fun with YOU-
Hugs*

Snap said...

Oh, goodness! Where to start? Your pillows are stunning. Lovely work. Love all the pink (I'm not a pink person, but I love seeing it on others). The wreath is wonderful as are the cup and saucer and tea pot. Lovely vignettes. Well done!

Virginia said...

How pretty everything looks. Absolutely beautiful!!!!!
Sweet Blessings,
Virginia

Pellie / Penny said...

Everything is so very pretty I love your teacup. and the pot is simply wonderful.

Today must be demitasse day - quite a few of us are featuring these petite beauties.

Hugs,
Penny

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Brenda,
Your tea cup and tea pot is simply gorgeous. I love the pretty setting you have prepared and the rose wreath is beautiful.
Love your pillows too and the long pillow style is very elegant.
Have a great week.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Denise@alloverroses said...

I love the tea pot Brenda. I would have bought it too even with a crack. I bought a Shelley tea pot with crack because I couldn't afford it if it was perfect! lol I need to visit more antique stores. :)
Denise

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Brenda,
Sorry, I'm a little late making my tea rounds today. I had physio on my back this afternoon.
Your post never disappoints; love all your pretties! The little demitasse and teapot are simply gorgeous and so is the wreath. Did you make the wreath? Also, LOVE that little pink pillow! Whoever bought it is sure to be pleased when they receive it! It's just adorable! Thanks for your sweet post and I wish you a beautiful evening.

Blessings,
Sandi

Victoria said...

Wonderful..what a mega-beautiful and charming set..gorgeous photos! yay..that was fun!Very beautiful creations too!
Happy tea!
Kiki~

Anonymous said...

oh my! i love everything from your tea pinks to your long pillow which is now sold! it is gorgeous and I was about to click on over to have a look at it...and yikes..it's sold! no fair! hehee...

good for you!
thanks for sharing!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Shirl said...

Hello Brendi, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Love your post this week. Your tea here is just beautiful and I really enjoyed seeing the before and after pics of your house. It reminds me of my house, the original part of the house was only 4 rooms.Love your sweet kitties, going to check out your pretty pillows on ebay.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Shanna Brooks said...

I love your Tuesday Tea. Gorgeous!By the way...Hello. I am a new member of the Bloggerette Sorority! I am making my rounds to meet each "lady" of our sisterhood. Please visit me @ www.mommiesandbeyond.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails