Friday, July 16, 2010

Vintage Limoges & RS Prussia for Pink Saturday

Gosh, it seems like just yesterday when I did my last Pink Saturday post!! Time sure does fly! Thank you Beverly for hosting this fantastic event each and every Saturday! It's always so much for getting to see everyones pinks :)

Now, we have been having some issues the past 2 1/2 days with our Internet and home phone (we have AT & T), which yesterday I couldn't get online much at all, but today it seems to be okay, so hopefully I can get this post typed up and done before we lose it again!!

Please click HERE to take you to my Giveaway post, so you can leave a comment to be entered.

If you saw my Teacup Tuesday post, then you saw the Vintage Limoges chocolate pot that I showed. Well....below is a picture of the pot, along with the matching 6 cups and saucers. We purchased this set from an Estate sale of some close friends of my parents. They were REALLY big on collecting Antiques! They had a lot of wonderful things, though a bit high priced, but when I saw this set I just HAD to have it. I treasure this set because of who once owned it :)




Here is a close-up of one of the cups. Love the shabby pink roses!!



Each piece has this stamped on the bottom.



Next is an RS Prussia creamer & sugar. This set was purchased Several years ago at an Antique Mall in Greenville Michigan. Sadly, that store went out of business about 12 years or so ago. Love the sweet pink roses, and the green color accent!



2 more pieces of RS Prussia. You have the Cracker jar and the matching mustard pot. I keep the Limoges chocolate set, along with all my RS Prussia pieces displayed in an Antique Oak Side-by-Side Secretary in our Dining Room.



This set is by Lefton, and done in my favorite colors of Pink and Green! The roses on these pieces are so beautiful!



And last up, of course, is a pillow created by me back in February of this year. It has an Image from a vintage valentine postcard with a sweet dark haired girl, and she is surrounded by the most gorgeous pink roses I've ever seen! This is a Door Hanger Sachet pillow, and it has a cups worth of French Lavender tucked inside. It's embellished with beautiful rose lace, parchment & ribbon pink roses, vintage pink ribbon, and a vintage Rhinestone & faux pearl button.



Well, this concludes this weeks post for Pink Saturday. I so hope you have enjoyed your visit with me, and love reading everyone's sweet comments. Hopefully my Internet will continue to work thru tomorrow so that I can visit as many Pink Saturday posts as I can, and be able to leave comments to you all!

Have a great "Pinky" Saturday, and wonderful weekend everyone!! Warmest hugs, Brenda

33 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenda, I've seen some pillows in b-ville but this is EXQUISITE!!! over the moon, GORGEOUS!!!

Love all your porcelains ... I, too, love the roses. Come by & take a peek at mine today.

Pop by for our GIVEAWAY ends Sun.
Have a lovely weekend.
TTFN ~ Marydon

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, Brenda, how gorgeous is that chocolate pot and teacups! Truly a beautiful treasure and so nice too because it holds such lovely memories for you! Your other sets are lovely too and your pillow is simply darling! Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday weekend to you.

Blessings,
Sandi

Vintage Porcelain Art By Amy Enright said...

Brenda! You know what I like!!! :D
Amy

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Everything is beautiful - I especially love the pot and cups!

Deborah in NC

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

What a beautiful china collection you have! SO delicate. And your sachet pillow is so sweet. Such pretty things to look at for PS! Jacqueline

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

OOOOOOOhhhhh Brenda, I can't take it, I'm loosing it over the chocalate pot and cups and saurcers. You are one fortunate girl to have something like this.... I'm dying over- I love the set so much.... it matches my limoge dishes very well.... in fact I'm going to check it out tomorrow and see if it's not the same pattern. You know what that means if it does don't you?.... I'm kidding. All your pieces are sooo lovely, I'm sure it took time to collect all of this. I absolutely enjoyed your post today... can you tell?

I think I have something your really going to like too. I'll have to post it later in the future sometime for a Pink Saturday.

OK, I need to get off this High from looking at all your incredible delights.

Big Hugs*

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

After reading my comment which is all screwed up on top.... with the ands, I forgot to mention your darling sachet pillow..... another fine piece of work!

Until next time*

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Brenda... Wow you have a great dish collection... I am always drooling, but that chocoalte set is perfect! The roses are gorgeous! Your newest creation is also so lovely with those clusters of roses:-)
Happy Rosey! Pink Saturday to you
Bella

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Brenda: I just love the dishes you showed us today. R.S. Prussia is one of my favorites. They are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Blessings, Martha

Victorian1885 said...

Lovely china! I can't pick a favorite it is all so glorious!

Wanda

Tanza said...

Ooohhh Brenda,
Goorgeous pieces you have, AND that chocalate pot is to DiE for !! And you have matching cups and saucers .. BEAUTIFUL !! Just look at the dainty, shabby roses .. Oohhh ... I guess I can't have everything .. hahahaha .. this was fun sweet one .. Such treasures ~
BiG PiNk HuGs ~TeA~

Pamela Kellogg said...

Gorgeous Brenda! Absolutely gorgeous pink!!!! Not even sure what my favorite is. I love all of your pink photos!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Good Morning, Brenda!!

OMG!!

All of these pieces are just to die for!!

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE them!!

Yep, 12 trees!! That is crazy ole me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Rebecca Nelson said...

Happy Pink Saturday Miss B! Hope you are well.

Now...what I wouldn't give for that Chocolate Pot! WAH!!!! I want it.

Love to you~

Rebecca

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Brenda,

OOOh, I just love this chocolate pot and cups! Beautiful pinks you have for us today! Happy PS!

Debbie

Suzie Button said...

oh your pieces are just stunning! I couldn't pick a favorite as they are all so beautiful! Thanks for showing us your beautiful pieces! Suzie

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Oh, I love all the pink things you posted. I would proudly use and display every one of those items :) :) :) I love anything vintage and romantic looking.:) :) :) If it looks like something Anne of Green Gables would have had in her home, I love that too :) :): ) I loved the door sachet pillow. I've never heard of one of those, but I love the idea. I might have to try making one and hanging it on my door!!! Have a great weekend. Thansk for sharing photos of your lovely pink items :) :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Nancy said...

oh, so beautiful. Happy Pink Saturday!

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Your tea set is lovely!

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

The tea set is absolutely gorgeous and I love how you staged the photo. Very pretty. Don't you just hate internet problems?! How did we ever live without it, ha!

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

D. Jean Quarles said...

Such lovely pinkness. Thank you for sharing.

Char said...

Brenda, wow girlfriend, that is all so lovely. I could sit and dream about those pieces all day long. What beauty. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

You have some GORGEOUS sets of china!!!!! Lovely collection.

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Blue Creek Home said...

Your Limoges chocolate pot with the cups and saucers take my breath away!!! And, they are extra special because of the connection to the family.
The RS Prussia pieces are gorgeous too!
Happy Pink Saturday.
Rhonda

stefanie said...

ooooooooohhhh, i am in LOVE...with everything!!!

That shabby Pink Girl said...

Oh MY! the China is soooooo beautiful, I love everything you have, just a very Pretty Blog, wishing you a wonderful Pink week.

Blessings
marian elizabeth

Ginger said...

Your porceleins are just gorgeous. I so love the set. Your pillows are beautiful as always. Thanks for stopping by sweet friend.

Ginger

Mary said...

Hi Sweet Brenda!
Happy Pink Saturday!!
Oh my Gosh, that limoges set id unbelievably beautiful!! All your pinks are so pretty...esp. your pillow :)
Have a wonderful day!
XO, Mary

Olivia said...

Oh my gosh these dishes are GORGEOUS! I mean just breathtaking and as always the lovliest of pillow. You are sooooo talented. I always look forward to your posts!
Hugs,
Olivia

Patti said...

As always, Brenda, everything is gorgeous. I love pink, green, and white, so everything SO draws me in.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pillow. She's SO sweet.

I hope you have a lovely week..

Hugs,
Patti

Cottage Rose said...

OH I am so loving your China,, such beautiful detail on them,,, what a lucky lady your to have found them,, and your pillow is just so pretty and I bet is smells so sweet....

Hugs;
Alaura

Regina said...

How gorgeous.
Happpy PS!

Enjoy a wonderful week ahead.
" Regina "

Shanna Brooks said...

I love your blog and work. Please visit me @ www.mommiesandbeyond.com
Sister of the Bloggerette Society.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails