Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Teacup Tuesday Time Ladies

Hello all my Teacup lovin' bloggy friends! It's that time of the week where we pull out a special teacup to show everyone from our collections :) A special Thank you to Martha and Terri for hosting Teacup Tuesday each week! And with Sandi, who is celebrating her 25th Tea Time Tuesday, so be sure to stop on over to congratulate her! And also with Pam for her Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday.

Now don't forget about my "Christmas in July Giveaway" that is currently going on! To enter, you just need to leave a comment on that post HERE, and it will take you there for all the details on entering....the giveaway ends July 30th!

Below is my photo for my little Vignette I created with this weeks featured teacup.



And here is the teacup....I just got this sweet cup today while I was checking out what was at my Local Goodwill! I found some other fabulous finds there today, but I will show you those goodies in a day or two, so check back later to see them :)

Isn't this just the sweetest rose teacup you've ever seen! The roses are the perfect shabby pink color, and they are so small and sweet. Love this!



Here is a close-up of the sweet little saucer. See, aren't those such cute little pink roses!



The cup is not marked, but the saucer is, and it says: POPE - GOSSER CHINA, Made in U.S.A., STERLING, FLORENCE



Other items in the vignette are this Limoges Chocolate pot, which I also have the matching cups and saucers to....I'll post about these in a future Pink Saturday post.



This sweet white bird cage.....can you see the little white bird on the swing? No, it's not a real bird, lol :)



And as always, one of my sweet friend Rhonda's pretty faux cakes! My post would just not be complete without showing one of these, now would it!



And lastly, this 2DIE4 Vintage Paul De Longpre rose print....I LOVE HIS ROSES!!



I also wanted to show you a couple of pillows that are currently listed over on Ebay.
This first pillow has an adorable Image reproduced onto fabric of gorgeous pink and red roses inside of a wooden cart.



This pillow has a Reproduction rose barkcloth fabric featured in the center, with beautiful Rose patterned white lace gracing the top.



Thank you so much for stopping by and seeing what teacup I have to show you this week :) I always love having you come by and leave me your sweet comments. I will be visiting your blogs to see what you have to show this week. Lots of pretty teacups are waiting to be seen!

Have a FABULOUS Teacup & Teatime Tuesday everyone!! Warmest hugs, Brenda

34 comments:

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Brenda; OH I love your table scape,,,and what a lucky find,,, that tea cup and saucer is so pretty... your pillows are beautiful as well.... have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura

Terri said...

That sure is a dainty and beautiful cup! Lucky you to find it today!
I love the color of the roses, they are so very sweet.
Your pillows too, are very beautiful. You are so talented!
Hugs,
Terri

Denise@alloverroses said...

Your tea cup is so pretty and dainty. The chocolate pot is gorgeous too. Can't wait to see the matching cups you have.
Have a good week.
Denise

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I love that tea pot! It is just stunning. You never disappoint, your posts are always beautiful. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

Snap said...

Love the pillows. Wish I could find something wonderful like the tea cup at the GW! Well done!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Brenda...
You and the other ladies have such lovely tea things!!!I'm always in awe and totally drooling over everything!!! I think I'm definitely going to have to try and collect more pieces, so i can show them off :) :)
Those pillows are really cute too. Didn't you post about them earlier? I think those are great!! My favorite is the first one with the ruffled edge with the tiny pink roses :) :)
Have a great rest of the week, Brenda!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

oh Brenda.. how I love your coffeepot and the cup!!! all so beautiful and elegant!! I truly love the coffee pot!

Sheila said...

Everything looks so pretty. I love the chocolate pot.. I am wanting to start a collection of tea cups and pots but they are hard to find here for a price i am willing to pay. But the hunt sure is fun.. Sheila

Susan said...

Your pillows are absolutely gorgeous!! And the teacup and saucer what great finds!

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Brenda I love the fragility of that tea set, the tiny roses are so delicate and precious and the pillow is to die for it is so beautiful and I can picture it in my bedroom..:)
Have a wonderful week, take care
Tina xo

BECKY said...

Love your pretty display...everything is really beautiful! Love the faux piece of cake!! Your pillows are gorgeous, too!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Tuesday, Brenda! What an adorable teacup is that! I love the dainty little roses sprinkled all over the set; darling! Love your chocolate pot too! The faux cake is so pretty and looks very realistic; good enough to eat! And your pillows are just scrumptious! What a talented lady you are! Thanks for sharing and for joining me for tea. Have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Bookie said...

Such lovely floral pots and cups this morning. I enjoyed them.

Virginia said...

Beautiful and elegant!! I truly love everything and the pillows are gorgeous.
Enjoyed my visit.
Sweet blessings,
Virginia

Anonymous said...

The teacup you bought is just delightful! What a bargin you got. Those flowers are tiny and precious.
Your pillows are truly wonderful, too. You are an inspiration!
Hugs,
Jan

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Oh Brenda all your pinks treasures are adorable, but I'm shaking in my shoes seeing the Limoge Chocolate Pot.... ooooooh baby that is LOVELY!

Hugs*

Patti said...

Your pillows are exquisite!! I know I say that every time you show one, but it's true. I LOVE them. When the budget finally gets better (which we're hoping is soon, as it's been a rough several years), I am going to buy one of your pillows!!

I was at my Goodwill store yesterday, looking for teacups, and, unlike you, I didn't come away with any. I did, however, find a Battenberg lace pillowcase for 49 cents.

The teacup you found is very lovely. But it's got gorgeous pink roses, so how can it not be beautiful, right?

As always, I'm beautified by a visit to your blog. thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
Patti

Patti said...

I forgot to say that I think the rose print is exquisite too.

Patti

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Brenda,
Good afternoon!
I love your sweet little tea cup!! So dainty and delicate looking!
You should join Garage Salen Party over @ Debbie Doos to post your other great finds at the Goodwill store.
Love your pillows!! So pretty!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

All looks so beautiful and chic!

Hugs
Charo

Werna Gail said...

That tea cup is precious, and I love your chocolate pot, something I've always wanted to buy, waiting on just the right one.
Did you put the bird cage together or did it come that way? I have one I am going to re-do.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Brenda! Thank you so much for visiting! Your table is set so beautifully ~ I am glad I came by to join you!!

Mary said...

Hi Brenda!
Everything looks beautiful! I love the delicate roses on your teacup.
Your creations are wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda!
What a fabulous showing of all of your pretties! i love, no I absolutely adore your tea cup, it's so soft and sweet and pretty! and that pot...OMGoodness it's so ME....now fork it over woman! lol

your ruffled pillows are so perfect...all the images and lace trims you use.....oh so beautiful!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Your vignette is so pretty, and your tea cup is lovely. I love the shape of the chocolate pot. laurie

Victorian1885 said...

Oh Brenda I love the tea cup you are sharing today! And the choco pot is wonderful..can't wait to see the set in future posts. Your pillows are so pretty as well. Take care,
Wanda

Annesphamily said...

I need to meet Rhonda with her yummy looking faux pastries!
Come visit, I posted some photos of the giveaway.
I love pink! I like these photos. You are one sweet chickie! Anne

Princesa Nadie said...

Really this tea cup is the sweetest I have ever seen...I love your pillows too
Love for you in this Tea Cup Tuesday

KathyB. said...

The teacup is indeed lovely and so deserving of your table setting of shabby chic and roses.Your pillows are lovely.

I am very interested in the markings under the teacup & saucer. Have you found out anything more about them?

Ana said...

Hi Brenda,
Love your little vignette and your featured teacup is very, very sweet. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Brenda, love all those gorgeous roses, from pillows to prints to dishes. just so so pretty!
xo,
Debra

Barb said...

Hi Brenda, so lovely. I love the delicate design and your sweet vignette. So, so pretty!

Hugs, Barb ♥

Reginas Cottage said...

hi brenda,
i love the teacup and the pillows,
they are so sweet.
have a nice week,
regina

Barbara Jean said...

What a sweet vignette!

Love the tea cup. cage, pillow, tea pot... all of it!!

blessings

barbara jean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails