Tuesday, February 15, 2011

After Valentine's Special in my Etsy Shoppe

Hello everyone! Today is a nice sunny day here in Michigan, but the temps' are below freezing....but the next couple of days the temperatures are going to get near 50 degrees!! Woo Hoo, Heat wave, LOL :) We're also suppose to get some rain as well, but at least that will help melt away all this snow we have, so I'll take it!

And my favorite driver, #24 Jeff Gordon, will be starting in the front row for the Daytona 500!! So I'm REALLY excited about that :) I Can not wait until Sunday!! GO JEFF!!!

Okay, now on to this post.....I wanted to let everyone know that I am offering FREE U.S. SHIPPING on ALL my Valentines pillow that are still available in my Etsy shoppe ~ all but 1 is done is pretty pinks, and are pretty enough to leave out all year long, and perfect for someone who loves to collect Cherubs or Angels. I'll be leaving these pillows in my shoppe for a week or so, then I'll be removing them.

Below are photos of those available...




Until next time sweet friends...I hope everyone has a wonderful day and rest of the week :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous Pillows!

Parazine said...

Hello sweet friend! Your pillows as always are so dreamy and divine! Ooohhh La La!
Hugs,
Olivia

Unknown said...

Brenda, your pillows are 2D4 ... you are such a wonderful artisan.

TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails