Friday, February 18, 2011

Austin's Camaro

Hi everyone! Since today was a nice sunny day, I decided to take some pictures of Austin's Camaro that I told you about in yesterdays post. It's almost street legal...we just put Insurance on it today, but I haven't gotten plates for it yet, as I want to wait until I know for sure that the weather is going to be nice and DRY enough for it to be out on the road. There are also a couple of things that need to be done to the car yet as well, but they are minor things, so won't take long to do.






And here is Austin standing next to his "Pride and Joy", LOL :)


I also visited my local antique mall, and found a couple of things there, but I will do a post about those at a later time :)

Until next time sweet blogging friends!!

8 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Nice car :) :) :) These bring back memories for sure...I bet Austin will be really happy once he can drive it out on the road :) :)

Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Jeannie from Ontario said...

wow, love the color !... and in excellent shape!!

Anonymous said...

BLUE is beautiful! Especially on a hot car! Austin ~ you rock!!

Thanks for sharing and I do love the smokin' photo...nice pipes!

Hugs,
Jan

Donnie said...

Austins car is the same color as Don's Dodge Dually. Beautiful car.

Victorian1885 said...

Hello Brenda
Austin's new ride is in such wonderful condition. He will be a chic magnet for sure! Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Wanda

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda!
Austin is a lucky kid - love it!!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Sabre'

Mari said...

Hi Brenda~wow what a beautiful car it is :) your boy must be over the moon happy :) congrats to your son :)

xo~Mari

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

The car looks great. I know he is thrilled with it. He looks so cute standing in front of it.I bet he is really excited to be able to drive it soon.Really like your blog!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails