Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Few Goodwill Finds

Ladies, I FINALLY got to check out my 2 favorite Goodwill Stores, after not going for 2 weeks to one, and over 3 weeks to the other! And, I was lucky to find a little something at each of them, Yippee, lol :)

At the first one, which is in a neighboring town in Fremont, I found this set of Vintage Syroco wall sconces...when the weather warms up I'll be painting them pink...yummy!!



...and this sweet little reticulated silver basket with moveable handle...I'll either paint it pink or white...not sure...what do you think?



then to the next neighboring town of Newaygo, I found these 2 sweet vintage plates...I have a small collection of this beautiful china, and am always happy to find more to add to my collection!



Finally, I wanted to show you the newest pillow that I just listed in my Etsy shoppe ~ a beautiful Vintage Barkcloth era pillow ~ Love the bouquet on this fabric :) Don't forget, I am still having my special going on until February 14th, where you will save 10% on any item in my Etsy shoppe.



Until next time sweet friends!! :)

15 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

those are great finds. I really love those pink platse with the roses in the center!!! Great finds :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda!!!
Oh my, I love your wonderful finds! Believe it or not, the Metro Detroit area finally got their 1st Goodwill...and its just down the street! yay me! I have been once but must go back now after looking at your goodies!

Loving that barkclothe pillow to...so yummy and shabby chic. Love your new look to with your two sweet kitties!

Do ya have lotsa snow like us?

Hugs...Lorena

Victorian1885 said...

Hello Brenda
Wonderful vintage finds today! I would love to see the silver basket painted in white. Your new pillow is fantastic..I sure wish I wasn't done sizing!

chateau de fleurs said...

Hi Brenda, Great treasures you found, you are sure good at finding things! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet supportive thoughts! Have a great weekend,XO Christie

Susan said...

What awesome finds!! For some reason I was unable to see your bark cloth pillow. My computer does not show some pictures on peoples blogs!

Terra said...

These are awesome, including the floral pillow.

Anonymous said...

Brenda,
Such beauties!

buywowaccount said...

How pretty could they be. That silver basket really looks cute and even much cuter if you paint that white, Im voting for white. It would look lovely packed with muffins during tea time.Wonderful.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Brenda,
What wonderful finds. I say paint that sweet little tray white.
I'm crazy for barkcloth and your pillow is so pretty.

hugs
Sissie

Blessings from Cindy said...

Brenda~
It looks like a wonderful day of treasure hunting fulfilled! I love it when I find some things I have to take home!
Blessings,
Cindy

Rebecca Nelson said...

Brenda...

You know I LOVE THOSE PLATES my friend...and your pillows are all 2die4. What talent.

I just noticed you are almost at 400 followers. YOU GO GIRL! That is HUGE!

Love to you~

Rebecca

Scarlett said...

Beautiful finds and a beautiful blog! Ive only just discovered you :o)
Scarlett x

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Brenda you always find the most amazing things! I can hardly wait to see what you do with the sconces!
Have a lovely Valentine's Day!
Tina xo

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hi Brenda...What a gorgeous new pillow! It looks like summertime and I am ready for that!
As usual, your finds are just scrumptious!
xo
Jil

Donna said...

Hi there,
Visiting from Cindy's! I am in love with your gorgeous pillow! I have always loved barkcloth. So now I need to check out your Etsy shop:) And I am envious of your Syroco sconces! I am always on the hunt for Syroco, and as a matter of fact, I just sold one exactly like yours, that I painted cream! Pink will be lovely!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails