Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Special in my Ebay Shoppe

Happy Wednesday everyone! The sun is shining brightly here in Michigan, but the temp right now is only 9 degrees....can ya say BRRRRRRR! :)

Just a quick little post today....I'm having a little special in my Ebay shoppe; I have 4 of my pillows listed at Buy it Now prices with FREE U.S. shipping. Below are pics of those pretty pillow with this offer.. you can click HERE to take you to my listings, or click the link on my right sidebar, to wisk you away :)

Until next time sweet friends!! Have a wonderful day :)






And below is a pillow that I just listed over in my Etsy Shoppe, made with a very hard to find fabric by Ralph Lauren.

8 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO BRENDA :)
YOUR PILLOWS ARE BEAUTIFUL :)
THE FIRST IS MY FAV!!!

XO~MARI

Olivia said...

Oh sweetie, your pillows are a Shabby lovers dream! Gorgeous! Your blog is looking fabulous as well!
Hugs,
Olivia

The Polka Dot Closet said...

They are all beautiful!! I love the matlesse (Is that how you spell it) on the last pillow. 9 degree !!! OMG I had to see where you lived....Michigan. We are into warm weather here in Orlando today...hop on a plane!

Carol

Farah said...

Hi Brenda...
so feminine, vintages are pretty in pink... love the last one most... very nice and beautiful too
Hope you would like to spare a little bit of your time for my new post, it’s something different I hope you will enjoy …
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Gala said...

Ах! БРАВО!!!

Pellie / Penny said...

What awesome pillows you made.

Hugs,
Penny

Alma said...

Hola Brenda, descubrí tu blog y me pareció hermoso. me hice tu seguidora, visitá el mío.
Un abrazo desde MAR DEL PLATA, ARGENTINA.
Alcira

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

All your pillows are so sweet. It would be hard to pick just one!

Jil

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails