Friday, March 26, 2010

2 Pretty pillows all stuffed & on Ebay!



Good Friday morning everyone! The sun is shining here in Michigan, but right now it is only 21 degrees out...BRRRRRR! It's suppose to warm up this weekend...HOPEFULLY, lol!! Anyway, here are 2 of the pillows that I gave you a sneek peek of in an earlier post; all stuffed and listed now on Ebay. You can go check them out by clicking on my Ebay Listings link on my sidebar. The other 2 will be ready to be listed for Monday & Tuesday, and will post about them at that time.

Hope you all have a wonderful, creative, and exciting weekend!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So-o-o-o Pretty!! We are cold here
NE Pa. & we even got snow!!
Happy Spring!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

Your pillows are both so gorgeous!!! You are a very talented lady, and I love having your pretty pillows in my home! I am glad the sun is out, but my, it is cold there!!! I do hope it warms up this weekend! I hope you have a wonderful, creative and exciting weekend too!
Love, Paula

Bellesanbeaus said...

Miss Brenda...you pillows are just stunning! You are truely a gifted person and it shows in your work! Hope you have a wonderful...yes.. and warmer weekend...when will this snow leave us for the season? Look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous pillows! Beth

anything shabby chic said...

Brenda,
hi!! Very pretty blog!! And beautiful pillows!!! I really would love to sew one day. I hope Michigan gets some warm weather soon!! I bet your tired of the cold!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and for following it!!! It is so much fun blogging!!! Have a great weekend!!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

HI! thanks for stopping in...

i love your pretty pretties here...you do such fine and delicate work!

I hope you don't mind, but I copied your top photo with your blog logo on it and posted it to my sidebar! come back and have a peek! let me know if that's alright!

ciao bella
carmelina

Pink Princess said...

SO SO SO pretty ♥

Hugs from a new follower :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails