Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring Day & New Pillow for Ebay


Hi Ladies! Happy Spring Day to you all! It snowed here in Michigan, so it's kinda hard to think it's spring with that awful little layer of white stuff on the ground. Can you guess that I don't like winter? I use to when I was a kid, but once I hit my teen years, I started not liking it so much, and now that I'm an Adult, I REALLY don't like it. I am sooo ready for warmer weather, LOL!! Anyways, I also wanted to show you all this really sweet little accent pillow I made yesterday, and just listed today over on Ebay. I so love this size of pillow because you can display them just about anywhere your little heart desires :) I have a couple on some shelves, and in cabinets. I also have a really sweet one that I won some time ago from Rebecca, displayed on a cute little pink doll chair with a bear and her baby sitting next to it. I'll have to show you all some of my displays of pillows in a future post. Until next time, have a wonderful day!! Warmest Always, Brenda

12 comments:

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

Your pillow is gorgeous!!! You sew beautifully!!! I am ready for warmer weather too! Oh, bless your heart, snow! I do hope it warms up there soon!

I look forward to seeing photos of how you display your little pillows!
Have a wonderful day too!
Much love,
Paula

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you on the opinion of Winter!! I love the snow up until New Years Day...then it can leave & become warm!! LOL!!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Miss Rhea said...

Love it !! But of course I love ALL of your pillows :) Just found you through Rebecca's blog. I am the proud owner of several of your pretty creations :)

Ginger said...

Your pillow is just beautiful. It snowed here in Okla. all day today, I am sick of snow!!!!

Love your blog.
Ginger

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

You make the most beautiful, soft and romantic pillows ever! This one will not last long.

hugs
Sissie

Shirl said...

Hi Brenda, I found you through my friend Char. Your blog is lovely and your pillow here is stunning. I'll have to find you on ebay. Also love that little pic of your dining room!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Tanza said...

Hi Brenda,
Everything you make is soo gorgeous !! LoViN' all the PiNk and roses !! Hoping your week-end is a good one ~
hugs ~tea~xo

Simply Debbie said...

HELLO BRENDA,
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO YOUR BLOG AND I FOUND YOU ON CHAR'S BLOG. WHAT A LOVELY BLOG AND HOME YOU HAVE,
I HOPE YOU WILL VISIT ME AND WE WILL BECOME GOOD FRIENDS,
TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING AND WE RECEIVED 3.5 INCHES OF SNOW, RAIN, AND HIGH WIND,
IT WAS A LOVELY TIME TO COME LOOK AT BEAUTIFUL BLOGS TO WARM US UP.
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Paula said...

Hi again Brenda,

I just had to let you know that it is snowing this morning! It is barely sticking to the ground, but it is so pretty! This is the second time it snowed this year, quite rare for Louisiana! I hope you are keeping warm! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Much love,
Paula

P.S. I am so glad I got this beautiful pillow! :)

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Just found you this morning through Sissies site and I love your blog.
How pretty is this pillow too.
Your very creative and talented.
I do a post on Mondays called Temptation Mondays. I would love to advertize your beautiful pieces on there.
If interested please email me at grandmayellowhair@gmail.com..
Also I am now your latest follower
Thanks
Maggie

Shabby T said...

Brenda..
Your blog is so beautiful...
Thank you for becoming my newest follower.. I see we have alot in common we are going to be great bloggin friends.. looking forward to your next post..

Pieces of Dreams said...

Hi! I am new to view and I love what I see! This pillow is so gorgeous and right up my alley!

Thanks for the lovely visit, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails