Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Resale Shopping Goodies





Good Tuesday morning everyone! It's suppose to be a fairly descent day today, with sunshine and temps' around 50 degrees. Not bad! Yesterday I went to check out this quaint little resale/antique shop that I haven't been to for several months, and boy I'm glad I did! I saw LOTS of stuff I would have loved to have brought home with me, but sadly, not enough funds (boo hoo) But here is what I did take back home with me: A darling vintage bed jacket in the softest of pinks, with sweet lace accents; 2 lovely vintage hankies with embroidery....the one with the rose is my favorite (of course), a charming little Lefton pink dish with pink roses and a cute little birdie, and this lovely Paisley storage box, which I will keep all my pretty blooms I use on my projects. I'm savin' up for the next time I go there 'cuz I have my eye on this gorgeous vintage mirror with a metal rose frame, and a 2 piece Victorian dress in soft creamy white with lots of lace accents!! Hope all of you ladies will have yourself a fabulous Tuesday Day :)

7 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hi Brenda... all of your treasures are so pretty... I inherited two of those little Lefton rose porcelain dishes that were my mama's, but mine don't have the little bird... that sounds like such a wonderful shop, I can't wait to see what you find next! xoxo Julie Marie

stefanie said...

love the bed jacket..sweet~~~

Anonymous said...

pretty cool stuffs..
i have become a fan of ur's..


Elaine from Baby Products

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,
I am so happy you found a new resale/antique shop!!! You came home with such lovely treasures!!! I love it all, especially the gorgeous pink vintage bed jacket, and the Lefton pink dish!!! The mirror and Victorian dress sound so beautiful!!! Please share them when you bring them home! I know they will be there waiting for you! Have a fabulous Tuesday as well! So glad you are having a bit warmer weather and sunshine. It is sunny here today and is supposed to be in the mid 70's.

Much love,
Paula

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Brenda,
You certainly found some beautiful things that are so you!

I just love that little vintage bed jacket. How sweet. Love everything else too.

hugs
Sissie

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hi Brenda, I just notice your laundry room on your side bar.... on my how romantic and girlie like.... love it!

You certainly did bring home some Sweet treasures, maybe it's a good thing your kind of far away... otherwise we may run into one another wanting the same things. Ha Ha Seriously though I probably would have gotten everything you have posted. I do hope you get the vintage mirror and the victorian dress.

I still can't believe your the woman I got the pillow from.

Until next time....

MaroDe said...

Your blog is so romantic and airy! Thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails