Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Newly Listed on Ebay & Sneek peek of what's to come!



Good Afternoon everyone! Just wanted to show you this lovely Sachet I just listed on Ebay; it's filled with 3 fulls cups of French Lavender! Yummy!! You can click on my "Ebay Listings" link on my sidebar to take you there :) Also, I've included a photo of 4 sweet pillows that are almost finished...they just need to be stuffed (which I will be doing tomorrow), and will be listed on Ebay over the next couple of days. I'll do another posting on them once they are all finished and ready for their "close-ups", LOL!! Until then, I hope you all are having a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck...I hope all sells right out for you!!
They are beautiful!!
Have a Wonderful Day!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

Your pillows are so beautiful!!! I wish I could buy every one of them! :) I love the gorgeous sachet!!! The details are so lovely! I see it matches my pillow perfectly that I received the other day!!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations. You are very talented and creative!
Love your new header. So sweet!
Love and blessings,
Paula

Char said...

Oh my Brenda, you have been very busy making beautiful things. I hope they all sell for you, Char

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! that sachet is divine! I love, love, love it! the crochet trimming, lacey part is scrumptious, did you make that part too? I love anything crochet, it's one of my favourite passtimes!

very lovely....

ciao bella
carmelina

Vicki said...

Hi, Brenda,
Your sachet and pillows are so pretty! I have always been a big fan of your work!! That sachet must smell heavenly. I hope you are having a beautiful week full of the promise of spring! Blessings to you! Vicki

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Brenda ~
Those are precious and beautiful !
I know they will do awesome !!
xoxo
Lori

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails