Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Patchwork Roses Pillow on Etsy


Just wanted to show you a pillow that I just listed over on my Etsy shoppe. It's a patchwork pillow that I machined quilted, and it has lots of pretty squares of pinks and roses, and framed with some cute vintage pom-poms. You can go check it out by clicking on my "Esty Listings" link on my sidebar to see this and other cottage style pillows that are currently listed. I don't list too much over on Etsy, as most of my business comes from Ebay. Hope you are all having a wonderful "Tuesday" day!!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi, Brenda,
Your pillow is picture perfect. I love the cute pom poms added to it! You have quite a talent. I have a hard time getting a button sewn on!!! I hope you are having a terrific week! Easter blessings to you! Vicki

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

I love your beautiful patchwork pillow! The fabrics are so lovely, and the pom-poms are so sweet!

Love,
Paula

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love the patchwork! It reminds me of a quilt I had on my bed growing up!

hmm...this might look good on my daughter's bed!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

stefanie said...

beautiful pillow...I love pom poms!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails