Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My first post

Hello Everyone! I'm a bit nervous starting this new blog of mine. I've enjoyed visiting and following other blogs, and so thought I should give it a try ? There's so much I don't know about doing this, and I hope you ladies out there will give me some good pointers on what I need to do with this. Hopefully over time I'll get the hang of this "posting" on my own blog.

I'm a seller on both Ebay and Etsy; you can find me by typing in search: shabbycatsandroses. Hope you'll check my listings out when you get a chance :)

4 comments:

chateau de fleurs said...

Hi Brenda, your blog looks lovely and I am so attracted to the flowers and colors in the images you chose to represent yourself. I hope this new adventure brings you much success. Christie

Barb said...

Brenda, just be yourself....you will be a natural.

Blessings, Barb ♥

glitterBugStudios said...

HI Brenda! I am new to blogging too and think yours is just great! I am following & look forward to all your new posts. Your house is lovely and I adore the decor but I think my DH would kill me over all the pink! LOL! xoxo Tracey

Anonymous said...

cheap phentermine how to order phentermine from canada - buy generic phentermine online

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails