Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Urn ~ Vase Makeover


Yesterday I did a post of some wonderful pretties I purchased while out shopping my local Goodwill store and favorite Consignment shop. One of which was the lovely Tin Urn/vase. It was nice enough outside yesterday for me to be able to give it a makeover....I primed it first, of course, then painted it this lovely soft Ivory color. And, Tah Dah, here she is all painted and happily displayed in my Living Room :) I think it turned out fabulous. The flowers that are in it are not real, but I love them anyway. What do you think of it?

7 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

It is beautiful ! Isn't it fun to find treasures and be able to recreate them ~ I love it !!
xoxo
Lori

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness...It is absolutely beautiful!! You did a great job!!
Happy Tuesday!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Bellesanbeaus said...

wow this make over sure gave the urn a new life! Very pretty! Have a great day.... Beth

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

I love it!!! It always amazes me what paint can do! The urn looks wonderful and so do your flowers!

Your spring pillows are beautiful!
Love, Paula

Mari said...

Wow it turned out beautiful, I love the pink roses sooo soft and pretty :P

Anonymous said...

i think I'm glad I wasn't out thrifting with you, or we would have had a cat fight over that vase....it's

G O R G E O U S....and I would have done the same thing....nice painting job, beautiful colour!

well done!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

What a difference Brenda, now see this is something I would of picked up...... Very nice piece!

Hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails