Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Beautiful Work of Paul De Longpre




The weekend before Valentine's Day, Hubs and I did a little Antiquing, and visited 2 of my favorite Antique Malls. One was the Livingston Antique Outlet in Howell, Michigan, where I happen to find the GORGEOUS yardlong print by Paul De Longpre. I have 2 reproduction prints of his, but I've always wanted to own an original. The other place is the Antiques Market of Williamston, in Williamston, MI. There I happen to come across the smaller print by De Longpre. Now what were the chances of finding not one, but TWO original prints by one of my favorite artists! Hubby was able to get the price down on both of them for me :) He's such a good bargainer! Both lovely prints now reside in my Dining room, where they were meant to be, lol :)

1 comment:

Char said...

Hello Brenda, I am over the top happy to have found your blog. Where have you been all this time. I am off to follow, your blog is beautiful and I can't wait to see more, Char

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails