Friday, March 12, 2010

My Pretty in Pink Mannequin


Had to show you ladies my Mannequin that I have currently displayed in my Dining Room. It isn't a new mannequin; I purchased it on Ebay 2 years ago, but what she is wearing is ALL Vintage! First, she is wearing the palest of pinks Vintage Gunne Sax dress with frilly lace trim....LOVE IT..., and she is also wearing a vintage pink apron with roses on it (of course!) ~ She is topped with a soft pink Vintage hat with wonderful pink roses, and there are 2 Vintage Rhinestone Brooches on the dress, as well as a vintage Cameo necklace ~ I have her holding onto a little bouquet of pink roses (these are new). Don't you just love her!

5 comments:

Tanza said...

Hi Brenda,
Soo wonderful that you popped in to visit me !! I LoVe your new PiNk, RoSeY blog .. The manequin is dressed to the nines !! she looks fabulous !! Ooohh, and I did see your Christie, just like mine !! I'll be back soon, and here's wishing you a beautiful, creative week-end ~
hugs ~tea~xo

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness.....She is so beautiful!!
Thank you so much for visiting & following my blog!! Your blog is lovely!!
Come back soon!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

All I can say is, "I want her!"

She is so pretty.

hugs
Sissie

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

thank you for coming & visit me and you got one lovely manny.. love all her lacey dress.. soo pretty.. Happy PS

Anonymous said...

Love your mannequin! The pink outfit is lovely, roses and all!!
I have one I purchased on e-bay about six years ago....all painted up in pillow ticking...and I love to dress her up, too! Aren't they fun!!
Sunny hugs, Francy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails