Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2 New Lovely Pillows on Ebay



I have been a busy little beaver these past couple of days. I've sewn 5 pillows in just 2 days!! I'm feelin' a little tired now, LOL! It amazes me that I can still come up with new designs for my pillows, considering I've created HUNDREDS of them since I started selling on Ebay about 4 years now. And no 2 are ever alike; all are different and One-of-a-Kind. And I never know exactly how a pillow will look once I get started. I just grab some of my fabric, and start putting things together; deciding what looks good and what just won't work. It's really fun to see what the end result will be. I truly do enjoy what I do, and I hope I continue to enjoy it for many years to come :)

But you know what's not fair? My pillows get to go to countries that I will never get to see!! I have shipped some of my pillows to France, Italy, Germany, Australia, Canada, South Korea, just to name a few!! Oh well, that's life I guess :)

4 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Oooh these new pillows are so pretty! How very talented you are, and how fun to think about all the wonderful homes your sweet creations are going to! xoxo Juie Marie

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

Your pillows are both so gorgeous!!! My favorite is the one with the little girl, so sweet!!! You have been busy! That is a lot of pillows to make in 2 days. I am sure your are tired. You are a very creative and talented seamstress, and that is how you have come up with so many one of a kind pillows. I am impressed! How wonderful you have sold pillows to ladies in so many different countries! It would be nice to visit all those places.

Have a lovely day,
Paula

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

These pillows are just lovely. I just love stopping by here to see what your doing.
You need to list your site on my Temptation Mondays sometime
Thanks
Maggie

Ginger said...

I guess you could deliver your pillows in person, LOL!!! Your newest creations are just beautiful.

Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails