Friday, April 16, 2010

Pretty Decorative Candles

This morning my daughter and I did a little shopping, and we stopped at Pier 1 Imports (which I have never been to before), and while there I found these wonderfully scented candles! I couldn't wait to get back home and embellish them with pretty roses and ribbons (thank you Rebecca for this wonderful idea!!) I plan to list 1 of them on Ebay to see how it will do, and if it sells quickly, then I will list the other one :) Each has a paper label of a Reproduced Vintage French Label with gorgeous pink roses (Thank you Graphics Fairy for these!!) I have a couple other paper labels I will be using on future candles.



UPDATE: The pink candle is now listed on Ebay



This one you see above has a Pink Honeysuckle scent, which is just HEAVENLY!! It is my favorite.



This one above has a Lavender scent (Yummy) I was expecting it to be Vanilla, because of it's color, so was quite surprised when I read the label and it said Lavender!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh are these ever pretty!! I think they will do wonderful, what a beautiful gift these would make!! Great job!!
Hugs
Amy

Julie Marie said...

Oooh those are so beautiful! So sad, I have such bad allergies I cannot have anything with a scent to it... but I do love those! You made them look so beautiful! xoxo Julie Marie

Mari said...

HELLO BRENDA....
I THINK THESE TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL, HUUUMMMM SMELLS GOOD ALL THEY WAY OVER HERE...LOL
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG AND YOUR SWEET COMMENT.....I WILL BE DOING ANOTHER POST ON OUR DEAR AND SWEET FRIEND RHONDA, AND I HIGHLY AGREE WITH YOU SHE IS THE MOST TALENTED AND SWEET AND KIND AND GIVING LADY, CAN YOU TELL IM WILD ABOUT HER....LOL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND SWEETIE :) LOVE YOUR PRETTY BLOG!!!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

You made those candles look dreamy.
I'm sure they will sell as pretty as they are.

hugs
Sissie

Tanza said...

Hi Brenda,
These turned out beautiful !! I'm loving the labels, and I bet they do real well .. Very sweet Brenda .. Don't you just love to get inspiration from all our bloggy friends .. you all always amaze and inspire lil' ole' meee .. Have a wonderfully, happy week-end ~
hugs ~tea~xo

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

beautiful candles! swoon!

Vicki said...

Oooh, la, la, Brenda, those are gorgeous. I love the way you embellished them. It would be hard for me to burn them. I would love to just have them to look at and admire, ha!!! Have a blessed weekend, my friend! Vicki

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I am new to your blog. I think the things you make are stunning and I am so happy to have found you. The candles are so pretty. I will have to go visit your Ebay. Blessings, Martha

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

I love how you embellished the candles! You are so creative and did a beautiful job! The labels are so pretty! Love the key and sweet roses! Have a beautiful weekend! Love, Paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails