Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More of Rhonda's sweet Faux Cake Slices

Hello everyone! I wanted to share with you these sweet faux cake slices I just got yesterday from Rhonda. Just like Mari, over at A Pocket Full fo Roses, I too have an addiction to collecting these sweet treats!



This one you see above, I purchased on Ebay, and love the color green this cake was decorated with, and all the pretty little pink roses everywhere!! Rhonda makes all these roses by hand!! Such talent :)



This pretty pink confection was a custom order she did for me...Thank you so much Rhonda!! It turned out FABULOUS!! She has another one like this now listed on Ebay for bid!! Go check it out!



This taller slice is another one she made for me, and I LOVE it!! So Yummy :)



In this photo above, you can see how I have all my sweet treats displayed. These vintage teacup stands are just a perfect way to display them. I have 2 more cake slices coming, so I'm going to have to go out and shop for another stand!!



In this photo are 3 pretty little faux bon bon's she has given as gifts, with the one in the front being my newest! Aren't these just too cute!!! If you haven't yet, I highly recommend you checking out her website, which I have a link to it on my sidebar: Rhonda's Rose Cottage Designs, or over on Ebay, seller id: rhondasrosecottagedesigns. You just might find something there you can't live without, I know I always do, lol :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have checked her out & her faux art is beautiful!!
By the way....I just want to grab my fork & dig in!! LOL!!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Mari said...

HELLO SWEETIE,
LOL THIS ADDICTION OF OURS GROWS BY THE MINUTES!!! LOVE YOUR POST AND THE WAY YOU HAVE DISPLAYED ALL YOUR BEAUTYS :)

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

I love Rhonda's beautiful faux cakes!!! They are so sweet and so lovely! You have a wonderful collection! I love them all and I love how you have them displayed!!! The stands are all so pretty! I love the sweet little gifts she gave you too! I need to get more of her pretties!!! Thank you for sharing!
Love, Paula

Barb said...

Hi Brenda, these are so pretty. I have a friend who used to make these. I have even dabbled at it..myself. :-)

Yours are so nice!!

Barb ♥

stefanie said...

they are all gorgeous!!!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I am seeing her yummy cake slices all over bloggerville! They are so pretty and would make a lovely display for my booth. I think I'll check out her shop.

hugs
Sissie

Anonymous said...

Well, Brenda...I have YOU to blame for introducing me to these charming, delicious looking cake slices!! I just received my FIRST (of many I bet) slice yesterday, too, and the little bob-bon as a gift, and I just love them! They are sooooo pretty to display!!
Thanks for the "thumbs up" on her site....and by the way, I love your blog and all the pictures of your pretty pillows, of which I have my fair share!! :0)
Have a good HUMP day!
Hugs< Francy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails