Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Currently Listed & Coming soon to Ebay


First, I want to show you what I just purchased today on Ebay...another one of Rhonda's gorgeous Faux Cake Slices! Yes, I am sooo addicted to these sweet little treats! You'll find a link to her website on my sidebar.


This is a pillow that I just finished today, and I will be putting on Ebay sometime tomorrow. I just love how this sweet pillow turned out! I especially love the ruffle with the lace added to it :)



This sweet pillow is now currently listed on Ebay. I love the pretty Reproduction rose Barkcloth...thank you Susan (Urbangardens), for selling such lovely fabrics!

Just click on my Link: My Ebay Listings, on my sidebar to see these and other pretty pillows I currently have listed :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, let me be the first to say, NICE WORK~ love your creations,,,

and I also love that sweet pink frosted cake~ yum!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,
I love the faux cake!!! Rhonda's creations are so beautiful! I look forward to adding to my collection. Your pillows are both gorgeous! You are so talented and come up with so many beautiful pillows! Love, Paula

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

The faux cake slices are amazingly
delicious, no wonder you are addicted to them!

Your little girl pillow is so sweet, I love the fabrics that you use in your designs.

hugs

Sissie

chateau de fleurs said...

Boy Brenda I don't know how you do it, Your pillows are so sweet just like the cake! wishing you well on all your ebay sales, Christie

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Hi Brenda,
Oh My, Your pillows are so so sweet!!! And love the faux cakes too, they look so real..
Love to you
Jo-Anne

Cindy The Victorian Journey said...

Beautiful pillows. Enjoyed looking at all your beautiful items. Love the new couch cover..
Hugs,
Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails