Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fabulous Goodwill Treasures

Happy Saturday to everyone in Blogland!! This morning I had to take my son, Austin, to his Hunter's Safety class, and on my way back home from dropping him off, I decided to check out my local Goodwill store and see what treasures they had waiting for me. I found 2, Yippee :)



My first treasure I found was this wonderful little glass Atrium, and as you can see, I've already put some of my pretties inside of it :) It isn't old, but I like it anyway. And, it was already white, so I didn't have to do anything with it.



My second treasure, which is the BEST one, is this Silver Gorham tray. It does have some issues with the front of it, so I knew it would be much better if I painted it white. Which you will see I have already done in the next photo :)



Isn't is just FABULOUS!! I love this tray. Not sure yet what I will put on it to display, or where I will put it exactly, but give me time, LOL :)

I hope you all get a chance to go out and do some treasure hunting. It's always so much fun when you find something special that you just can't live without :)

11 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO SWEETIE,

I JUST LOVE COMING OVER TO YOUR BLOG AND CHECKING OUT YOUR PRETTIES...LOL I LOVE THE WAY YOUR NEW PLATE TURNED OUT SOOO PRETTY AND CHIC :)

Rebecca Nelson said...

LOVE THAT ATRIUM! Yummo!

xoRebecca

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Sooo pretty and what wonderful finds ~
I love it when that happens ~
xoxo
Lori

Cindy said...

Lucky you! I'd have snapped up that atrium too. That silver tray looks amazing now that it is white. This is good inspiration for me. This is my first time to your blog and I just signed up to follow. Have a great week!
Cindy :)
PS. Your kitties are divine.sertspo

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I love the attrium and the way you filled it up with such pretties. I see those sweet candles inside.

I love painting silver when it is beyond repair. Some of the shapes are wonderful like yours. So pretty.

hugs
Sissie

Char said...

YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO FIGHT ME FOR BOTH. GREAT FINDS BRENDA, CHAR

Tanza said...

Hi Brenda,
Such wonderful treasures you uncovered today !! How fun is that ?! And, you already spiffed 'em all up with such sweetness !! Loving it all, and hoping you are enjoying this gorgeous week-end ~
hugs ~tea~xo

Julie Marie said...

Hi Brenda, what fun treasures! I love your little atrium... I have one similar with plants in it... I may have to take the plants out and put pretty rose china things in it like yours! That looks just GORGEOUS!!! xoxo Julie Marie

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: Wow, you purchased and you painted and made it all pretty. You are amazing. It takes me weeks to get my act together. Good job! Blessings, Martha

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW....What great finds!! I love the atrium & the tray????? WOO HOO...I see some pink roses!!
Have a Wonderful Day!!
Love,
Marilyn

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

You found some beautiful treasures! I love the atrium and the pretties you filled it with! The tray looks so pretty painted white. I look forward to seeing what you display on it! Have a lovely day! Love, Paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails