Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy New Week & Lady Pillow on Ebay!


Hello everyone...Good Monday to all of you! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter with your families. I know we did :) My daughter and her husband stopped by Easter morning to visit for a little while, as they were having Easter dinner with his family. So it was just us 4 for dinner. We had the traditional Easter Ham...YUMMY!! Today I have been busy working on a custom order for a lovely lady from Ebay; working on 2 pillows for her, and also this pillow you see a photo of, which I just finished listing on Ebay...so go check her out. I haven't done one of these style of pillows in awhile (with the Fabric block Images), and so thought I should get one done. I think it's just FABULOUS :)

Hope you all have a fabulous week ahead of you!

Update: this pillow was sold to a lovely lady in Australia :)

4 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO, SO NICE TO HEAR YOU HAD A NICE EASTER!!! YOUR PILLOWS ARE JUST FABULOUS :p

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

I am so glad you had a wonderful Easter! I LOVE this pillow, she is gorgeous!!! I hope you will do more of these with the fabric images.

Love and blessings,
Paula

Ginger said...

Glad your Easter was special. Mine was too. Brenda, I think this is one of your most beautiful pillows, love it sooo much.

Ginger

Tanza said...

Hi Brenda,
Soo wonderful that you had a very lovely Easter !! This pillow is gorgeous, and so much fufu .. Loving it !! You have beautiful creations, how wonderful to be so blessed and talented !! hoping your week to be a good one ~
hugs ~tea~xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails