Monday, April 19, 2010

More Pretty Vintage Label Decorative Candles


Update: the smaller candle has sold and is going to Italy :) The larger one is still available.

Good Monday morning to all my Blogger friends!! I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. I'm happy to report that my son Austin, passed his Hunter's Safety class! Yeah!! He got 100% on the test, but the shooting part, well, not so good. He only just nicked the targets. Oh well :)

This morning I finished these 2 pretty decorative Candles you see above. I'm having so much fun creating these. The 2 I posted about earlier have both sold, so am very happy about that! These will list sometime today. Now I must get started in my sewing room and finish a pillow I haven't worked on in a couple of days. I have a lady in Singapore that is interested in it and I told her I would try and get it done today, then email her pictures of it. So until next time, I hope you all have a fabulous week!!

5 comments:

stefanie said...

they are gorgeous!!!

Mari said...

HELLO SWEETIE,
I LOVE THOSE CANDLES, I WILL HAVE TO CHECK OUT YOUR EBAY STORE!!!
ALSO TALKING ABOUT RHONDA'S BEAUTYS, IM WITH YOU WHO NEEDS THERAPY....LOL ITS ONLY A SWEET ADDICTION, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR NEW TREATS FROM OUR SWEET RHONDA!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY :)

The Pink Rose Cottage said...

Oh! I just love those candles! I'm going to check out your store!

~Holly

Vicki said...

Oh, Brenda, I love how you are doing these candles. They look so pretty and elegant with all of your embellishments. Thank you for sharing your pretties with us. Love and blessings! Vicki

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

I love how you have embellished these beautiful candles!!! How wonderful you have customers in other countries! That is so neat! I am glad your candles are selling well. Everything you create is beautiful! I love my new pillow! It is gorgeous! Love, Paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails