Thursday, April 8, 2010

My GROWING Faux Cakes Collection





Last month I did a post about a sweet little faux petit four I won on Ebay from rhondasrosecottagedesigns. Well, since then, I have purchased a total of 4 of her adorable faux cake slices, and wanted to show them to you. I have the cake slices displayed on a vintage teacup stand, and the petit four and 2 little mini cupcakes (or bon-bons?) which I recieved as gifts from Rhonda, displayed in this cute glass domed little cake, or pastry stand. The paper rose clip you see at the top of the teacup stand was a special thank-you gift from Rhonda for purchasing 3 of her sweet little cake slices...Thank you Rhonda, I absolutely ADORE it!! :) You can be most certain that I will be purchasing more of these wonderful confections of hers...I think I have become addicted to them :)

9 comments:

stefanie said...

gorgeous, and so perfect in that gorgeous room!!!

Anonymous said...

The faux pastry is so nice looking. I am going to go check her out!!
I was just looking at the photos of your kitties. I love 'em!! They are beautiful!!
Love,
Marilyn

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

Beautiful!!! I love her faux goodies! I purchased a slice of her faux cake and it is gorgeous!!! She sweetly gave me a little bon bon too. I love all of the pieces you have ordered. I must get more and one of those beautiful roses! I love how you have all of yours displayed and your beautiful room! Thank you for telling me about Rhonda so I could find her!

Love, Paula

Anonymous said...

Hi! first off, thanks for coming by!

I love your faux cake collection...it's very sweet...but it makes me want to have a slice of the real mackoy! lol

i'm glad to hear that you crochet for your kids...there's nothing better than creating memories like that...
come by and see my other blog....conversational carmelina, that's what I posted about there today!

ciao bella
your home is beautiful, so very pretty, btw!

creative carmelina

Anonymous said...

Hi! first off, thanks for coming by!

I love your faux cake collection...it's very sweet...but it makes me want to have a slice of the real mackoy! lol

i'm glad to hear that you crochet for your kids...there's nothing better than creating memories like that...
come by and see my other blog....conversational carmelina, that's what I posted about there today!

ciao bella
your home is beautiful, so very pretty, btw!

creative carmelina

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful and I love the way you have them displayed! I collect faux desserts too! They really add something special to the kitchen and dining room :)
Hugs,
Amy

Tanza said...

Hi Brenda,
Just beautiful, BUT, I would soo be wanting to eat those .. Makes my mouth water just looking .. SiNfUl !! hahaha .. hoping your week-end is filled with fun ~
hugs ~tea~xo

Mari said...

HELLO BRENDA, I TOO COLLECT RHONDAS FAUX CAKES AND ITEMS, I DID A POST ON HER ITEMS TOO!!! I HAVE ABOUT 13 OF HER CAKE SLICES AND ABOUT 4 OF HER CAKES, AND A DOZEN OR SO OF HER BON BONS AND PETITE FOURS AND SOME OF HER PAPER ROSES, SHE IS JUST AMAZING!! AND PUTS A SMILE ON YOUR FACE EVERY TIME YOU LOOK AT HER TREATS, AND IT IS ADDICTIVE!!!! LOL

nolaandgary said...

I to adore Rhonda's beautiful creations. I have purshaed many from her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails