Sunday, April 18, 2010

Refurbished Lampshades coming to Ebay SOON!!

Good Sunday morning to you ladies!! The sun is shining brightly here in Michigan, but the temperature is ONLY 37 degrees...BRRRR!! I wanted to show you a couple of refurbished lampshades that I will be listing VERY soon over on Ebay.

UPDATE: These lamps are now both listed & available on Ebay...click on my Ebay listings link to check them out :)



This one you see above is my favorite! It is made with some sweet Rachel Ashwell fabric, pink gimp, and this wonderful fringe trim with faux glass beads dripping down; so very Romantic! This one will list later this afternoon with a Buy-it-now price, and the other will list sometime tomorrow (Monday).



Update: This lamp is now Sold...Thank you Rhonda!!

This one above is made with a pretty pink rose bouquet on pretty Aqua blue, with panels of Vintage Pink Damask, pink gimp, and a sweet ruffle of soft pink with white roses...so charming!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Dear Brenda,

Your lampshades are gorgeous! I love the fabrics you used! You are so talented! Keep warm and enjoy your Sunday!
Love, Paula

Julie Marie said...

Your lampshades are just stunning! Sounds like you are getting the winter weather we had about a week ago... I hope Spring comes your way soon! xoxo Julie Marie

Mari said...

HELLO BRENDA,
I JUST LOVE YOUR LAMPSHADES THERE JUST BEAUTIFUL :0)

Olivia said...

OH my heavens your website is divine! I love all your goodies! YUMMY! Thank you for checking my blog and please check back as I paint and shabby my house! I love yours by the way!
Hugs,
Olivia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails